Welcome to Punta Las Marías Guest House! Whether it's for business or pleasure, come join us on the beautiful caribbean island of Puerto Rico and fill your trip with the magical enchantment you deserve located in one of the most popular urban areas.
This spacious apartment in the heart of la calle Loiza and Isla Verde has three spacious bedrooms for the comfort of family and friends on your caribbean getaway. For those of you with car rentals we also include parking of up to 4 cars, 2 inside the garage and 2 outside. If that isn't enough, there's also parking spots at a walking distance. The guest house is also walking distance from food trucks, all kinds of cuisine for breakfast lunch and dinner, gas stations, supermarket, convenience store, and last but not least, THE BEACH! We are conveniently located from the Luis Muñoz Marín Airport (10 minute drive), Condado (the "Inn" place for nightlife), El Viejo San Juan (Old Town, great for experiencing Puerto Rican culture, food, and bar hoping), la placita de Santurce, and la calle Loiza, the up and coming urban neighborhood.
Guests will have access to the patio, balcony, kitchen, garage, laundry room, living room, dinning room, and all the common areas.
I'm always happy to help and point you towards the right direction. I'll usually be there to meet and greet, if not I'll have my house keeper do it. Transportation to and from the airport can be negotiated, as well as to anywhere you'd like to go if my schedule permits.
- Garbage truck comes every day, please dispose of trash bags in front of the apartment, near the telephone pole. Thank you.
- A/C units' temperature shouldn't go below 70•f and please turn off the a/c when not in the house. Electricity is extremely expensive in Puerto Rico and I try to be mindful of the environment.
- I provide shower towels, but no beach towels, so please do not take the towels to the beach.
- Please try to use only 1 towel per person, unless completely necessary.
- Please clean your feet and wipe off the sand with the patio hose after a day at the beach before coming in.
- Shoes should be off and placed in the designated area before entering the apartment.
- Please don't leave out any food or trash, this way can avoid pests. The kitchen trash can is out in the balcony, so it's close, yet outside of the common areas.
- We're trying to be as eco-friendly as possible, so please shut off any lights you aren't using them at the moment and before leaving the house.
- No smoking in the rooms or inside the house, only in the balcony and patio. Mindfully dispose of your cigarettes.
- Please leave the room and apartment how you found it. Clean after yourself for the sake of other guests.
- Have fun!
- Thank you!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 30 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น