Apartment size: 35 m²
Layout: Private flat in building
Bedroom 1: 1 large double bed
Bedroom 2: 1 large double bed
This air-conditioned apartment offers a balcony, a view of the mountains. Cable TV and a fully equipped kitchenette are provided. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.
Apartment facilities: Balcony, TV, Cable Channels, Air Conditioning, Heating, Private entrance, Soundproofing, Tile/Marble floor, Wardrobe/Closet, Clothes rack, Shower, Toilet, Bathroom, Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Electric kettle, Kitchenware, Stovetop, Outdoor dining area, Wake-up service, Towels (extra fee), Linen, Upper floors accessible by stairs only
Free WiFi is available in all rooms.
Located only 250 m from a sandy beach in Dobra Voda, Apartments Taida provides air-conditioned.
Most apartments offer a balcony with a view of the sea.
Units here come with cable TV and a fully equipped kitchenette. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower.
Guests staying at Taida Apartments have a garden at their disposal. Free private parking is provided on site.The city of Bar is 12 km away. Podgorica Airport is located at a distance of 68 km.
This is our guests' favourite part of Dobra Voda, according to independent reviews.
We speak your language!
Restaurant: 200 m
Cafe/bar: 200 m
Supermarket: 20 m
Market: zelena 20 m
Mountain:Lisinj 1 km
Lake: Šasko 4 km
River:Bojana 18 km
1. When entering the villa introduce yourself with the name you have booked the room with and show your personal documents.
2. The expenses of the room have to be paid right after registration.
3. The staff is not allowed to enter the guests’ rooms without permission or touch and use their personal belongings. The staff can enter the room without the guests’ presence only in case of emergency, when the room has to be cleaned; when the staff needs to bring in clean sheets or when they suspect that the guests have in their possession items which they keep in the room and which are against the house rules.
4. If you have any questions you can ask the villa staff for help. If you have any complaints about the staff you can write them down in the book of complaints which will be given to you by the manager.
5. Valuable things like jewelry and money should always be with you because we will not be responsible for a potential loss.
6. If you want to take your pet to your apartment or room, you have to mention it to the manager in advance; otherwise the owner has the full right to cancel your reservation.
7. You mustn’t bring highly flammable and/or explosive items into your room or items with a strong and unpleasant smell. Furthermore, it is not allowed to bring electric devices (stoves, coolers etc.), except for the items used for personal hygiene (electric-razor, toothbrush and hair dryer).
8. The households’ quiet time is from 10 PM to 7 AM, so please refrain yourself from making any noise that will disturb the other guests.
9. Please take care of your rented room or apartment, turn off your electric devices and the tap. Please close the door when leaving the room. If you lose your key you must inform the manager. Items included in the room (pillows, blankets, towels etc.) are not to be taken out of the villa.
10. It is not allowed to invite inside a person who is not a tenant of the villa. Only the people who are properly registered in the guest book are allowed to stay in the villa. If people who are not registered in the villa or whose visit is not reported in advance during the stay are found in the villa, the manager has the full right to cancel the reservation for all of the guests in the room.
11. The guests who on purpose or unintentionally cause damage to the room have to pay for the caused damage. On the departure a guest must allow the staff to check the room with his or her presence in order to check the household appliances for a possible caused damage; only then the guest has the right to leave the villa. All caused damage that is not reported will be demanded afterwards by court.
12. On the departure it is necessary to leave the room until 10 AM so that it can be cleaned and prepared for the next guest. With a pervious announcement, you may keep the room until 2 PM and pay another 50% of the price, or you may keep the room after 2 PM when you have to pay the full daily price.
13. The reservation will be cancelled for the guests that are not following the house rules.
14. In the case of room cancellation from villa Taida because of breaking the house rules the guest will be charged the whole price for the reserved period no matter how long they have stayed.
15. From the beginning of using the accommodation, it is implicit that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they will follow the mentioned rules. All problems that the hotel staff cannot solve itself will be solved by the police or court in Bar. If the guest cannot accept these regulations he or she will be asked to leave the villa. All reclamations will be taken into consideration only if they are registered during the stay in the villa. Additional reclamations will not be taken into consideration.
16. These house rules are general house rules in all hotels, pensions and villas. All the guests have to be familiar with these rules when entering the villa.
I am Melita Sijaric. I work as a teacher in Podgorica, Montenegro. I finished college for preschool education in Niksic. I work in the kindergarten. For 4 years I volunteered at the center for children with disabilities. I like to help people. It gives me great joy and happiness. I easily meet new people. I am a very patient person. I always take into account the feelings and desires of others. People often describe me as a very fun and friendly person. I like to laugh, interact with others, read books, and have fun. I like to spend my free time at the sea fishing. Fishing is my great passion and I also love photography. My life motto is there are no problems, only solutions.