Stylish, sunlit family home, recently renovated to a high standard with modern appliances and comfortable furniture throughout. Featuring a fantastic open-plan kitchen/diner/living space that is regularly used for filming cooking shows, this 4 bedroom child-friendly home is within minutes of the tube, trains and popular Kensal Rise restaurants and bars. Sorry - dog in the photos is not included in your stay!
- Infants under 12 months stay for free; from 12 months infants count as extra guests so please include them in your number of guests
- No loud music after 9pm please
- Smoking allowed in the rear garden but not indoors. Please extinguish butts carefully and put in the rubbish
- Please leave our house as you found it - clean and tidy. We ask that you respect our personal property and do not go into drawers or cupboards that have not been designated for your use.
- Before you check out, please: put any overflow rubbish into the main bins outside, sorting into general waste, recycling or food waste; turn off lights, TVs etc; lock all doors and windows, and leave the key on the kitchen island when you check out.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I am a Kiwi living in London with my partner Kris (American) and our beautiful son Max and golden retriever dog Sassy. We love to travel and experience new places and faces...