Adorable rambler well situated in West Seattle. A simple comfortable space for relaxing with easy, walkable access to shopping, restaurants, and 25 minutes by bus or car to downtown Seattle. The large back yard is great for enjoying Seattle summers.
My house is cozy, quiet and out of the way, but with easy access to anything in Seattle!
The open and inviting living space is perfect for relaxing, with beautiful rustling greenery visible through all the large windows. Kick back and enjoy the space while you're here! There is a work/study space available off the kitchen, high speed wi-fi, and TV with Roku.
It's close, within walking distance, to a shopping center that has everything from Target to Starbucks to Thai food.
Please make yourself at home. The kitchen is stocked with all the utensils and appliances you'll need for a meal or a snack. For longer stays, if you need to do laundry, you're welcome to use the washer and dryer in the hall. When it's nice out, the back yard is great for eating outside.
I will be sure to have coffee and tea on hand and a french press for your early morning coffee needs. Don't feel like making coffee? No problem, there's coffee within walking distance. See the guidebook.
You'll have access to all of the house except my room and the other guest room.
I'm typically at the house or at least in town and easily accessible by phone.
Q: Are there any pets in this house?
I have a dog! His name is Pete, he is a yellow lab/shepherd mix and the sweetest guy you'll ever meet. He is my welcoming committee when I'm not here on your arrival and he's great at his job. He will take off out the front door if it's left open and unattended, but he loves the back yard! He does shed so I keep him out of the AirBnB rooms, but you may see a little dog hair elsewhere around the house.
Q: Is there parking?
There is ample free parking in front of the house.
Q: Is there public transport from the airport?
Sound Transit's Route 560 from the airport to West Seattle starts/ends 3 blocks from the house. It will easily get you to the house and back to the airport from the same stop. It runs every 30 minutes or so and takes about 20-30 minutes in either direction depending on the time of day. See the guestbook for walking directions to the house from that stop. The bus is $2.75 per person. An Uber X ride to or from the airport is about $20.
Not a lot of rules, just some guidelines so I can keep my house running smoothly! No curfew or anything like that, just treat the house like you would your own and come and go as you please. I promise you'll have a great stay here!
- This is my home and I trust that anyone staying here would treat it with the same respect as they would their own space.
- The house is smoke free.
- Clean up after yourself, leave things the way you found them, and make yourself at home in the community space (living/dining/kitchen areas). My home is your home while you're here!
- Check in time is 3PM - 10PM. I can work with you on this since most flights arrive early in the day in Seattle, but I can't guarantee that the room will be ready before 3. If you'd like to drop your bag at the house prior to that, I am usually able to accommodate that request. If you plan on arriving late, that's fine, I'll make sure you can get in the house later, but please do it considerately. I recently had an experience with a guest who showed up after midnight on Christmas and had her Lyft driver call me to make sure he was at the right house. Please don't be that guest.
- Do, however, be in touch! I'm available by phone, text, or through the AirBnB app. Communication is key to having a great stay, and I'm pretty much at your disposal. Unless it's the middle of the night. In which case I'm sleeping. ;)
- Check out time is 10am. I can be a little flexible with this too, except in instances where I have another guest arriving the same day.
- Leave the bathmat on the side of the tub when you're done with the shower.
- Keep all food in the common areas (kitchen, dining, living rooms) and not in bedrooms.
- Ask for anything you need that you may not know where to find (towels, paper towels, dish drying mat, etc.).
- Please don't book the room for anyone other than yourself. If you book this room for a third party, I will cancel the reservation as there is no way to confirm the identity of the person staying at this house.
- If you're staying for a week, you're welcome to use the washer/dryer one time. If you're staying longer than that, you can use it more than once!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 34 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi! I grew up in Eastern Washington but have been in Seattle for 15 years now - can't believe it's been that long! I have traveled a lot and lived in a number of other countries...I know how helpful it can be to know someone who knows their way around the city you're visiting, it makes all the difference!
As a host, I'm happy to help you find the best option for what you're seeking out - specific types of food, bars, things to do. Feel free to ask! As a guest, I'm low maintenance and won't need much - just a place to stay! But any great tips you have for me are always welcome.
My favorite places to travel are Mexico, Spain and other Spanish speaking countries, and all over the US. In 2016 I went on an 8 week road trip exploring this great country of ours, visited 37 states and 2 provinces!