This beautiful cabin is nestled in a quiet, centrally located neighborhood. Close to everything, short walk to Snow Summit! Furnished with the highest quality custom log furniture and decor. Offers modern conveniences such as flat screen TV's, wireless internet and an alarm for your peace of mind.
The backyard is ready for your enjoyment. Whether relaxing and watching a movie while in the hot tub, cooking on the gas bbq or roasting smores on the fire pit, there is something for everyone.
Welcome to our beautiful Mountain cabin retreat, located a short walking distance to Snow Summit. Well appointed throughout with luxury custom wood furniture. This updated 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home is a perfect retreat for friends or family.
Planning a getaway? Whether for a summer or winter retreat, this cabin will fit your needs for year around fun.
The backyard features a custom fire pit with seating, a new spa in a private covered area, BBQ with a covered Pergola, patio furniture and a large deck area in a completely fenced private back yard! Great place for the family or friends to enjoy the great outdoors within your own private surroundings.
Located in a desirable quiet, neighborhood, Our Big Bear cabin is in the most central and convenient part of town. We are located right down the road (walking distance) from Snow Summit ski resort as well as their brand new biking trails. We are also less than a 3 minute car ride from Big Bear Village with it's restaurants, shops and bars.
And when you are done with your outdoor activities, whether biking, hiking or skiing, come back home and relax in the back yard or inside the beautiful living room with a flat screen TV equipped cable television and an X-Box loaded with games. For Low-tech fun read a book or play one of the many board games provided to you. Each bedroom also has it's own flat screen TV to enjoy and WiFi is available throughout the home.
Our beautiful kitchen is fully stocked with pots and pans, coffee maker, Keurig machine, glasses, plates, silverware, bakeware as well as a beautiful custom wood table. New high end stainless steel appliances complete this dream kitchen.
For your convenience an on-site Laundry Room with new high-end machines is available.
Our Cabin is ready and waiting to help you build lasting memories with those you love.
Master Bedroom (Upstairs)- King Size Bed
Guest Bedroom (Upstairs)- Queen Size Bed
Guest Bedroom (Upstairs)- 2 Bunk Beds 1 Full Size Bed and 3 Twin Beds
Living Room (Downstairs)- Futon Sofa turns into a Queen Bed.
Large Air Mattress located in upstairs master closet
Guests have access to all amenities including BBQ, Spa and the Backyard Oasis. The day of the reservation an access code will be given.
Your stay with us is important so we are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. Please contact Jorge or Jose by email if you have any questions during your time with us!
Dogs are welcome with prior approval additional cleaning fees may be charged.
Absolutely No Smoking in the Home.
We love our guests and continuously are working to improve the Cabin for your enjoyment.
Check In: 3pm (PT)
Check Out: 11am (PT)
First and foremost, the home is located in a beautiful, quiet neighborhood with many full-time residents. We want you to enjoy your stay but keep in mind this is not a party house. Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 6 am. Fines levied for excessive noise are the responsibility of the renters.
Upon Check-In please walk the Cabin, Spa and Barbecue Areas to ensure everything is to your satisfaction. Report any damaged or dirty items within 2 Hours by email and send pictures so you are not held responsible.
Main responsible renter must be at least 25 years old. A rental agreement detailing all requirements will need to be signed by the responsible renter and a copy of their identification will need to be returned. Below is an outline of important house rules. The rental agreement contains all requirements and can be sent to you for review upon request.
* No Early Check-in or late checkout without approval
* Max: 4 cars and 8 people.
* NO SMOKING- Absolutely NO SMOKING in the Cabin. A $300 additional cleaning fee will be assessed. Avoid smoking near the house as smoke can carry. If you smoke on the deck please dispose of your cigarette properly.
* GARBAGE must be disposed of off-site at 41970 Garstin Drive, Big Bear Lake. A $10 per bag fee will be charged for any garbage not properly disposed.
* CANDLES are a fire hazard and are not allowed.
* PETS are permitted only with prior approval. Any damage caused by a pet will be charged to renter. Do not leave pets unattended outside as wildlife may attack your animal.
DAMAGE: Renters shall pay a $500 deposit. Renter will be completely responsible for any and all damage to the home or property caused by Renters or Guests, whether accidental or due to Renters negligence. Renters understand that Renters are responsible for damage beyond the coverage provided by the accidental damage insurance.
* DISHES should be cleaned and put back in cabinets prior to checking out.
*SPA/ HOT TUB has been cleaned prior to your Check-In. Do not put any foreign objects into the spa. Misuse of the spa will be corrected at the renter's expense. If water must be drained and refilled a charge of $150 will be assessed to the renter. Children under the age of 12 years are not permitted in the spa. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
*CANCELLATIONS will require a minimum 30 day notice. Cancellations that are made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
* MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY is limited to 8 persons.
* PARKING- There are 4 parkings spaces available ( 2 garage spaces and 2 outside of garage). Park in designated spaces only.
* NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE is provided. If you wish to have additional cleaning during your stay please contact us and we will provide you a price.
* FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
* FIREPLACE – The Wood stove insert gets very hot to the touch as it is meant to heat the entire house please use caution. Also be sure to open the flue by turning it parallel with the pipe it is attached to. Use only wood. Do not use Duraflame or charcoal or anything other than wood.
* STORM POLICY/ ROAD/ICE CONDITIONS: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep please drive cautiously. The roads are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
* TRAVEL INSURANCE- We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance.
I am a Business Owner and have always dreamed of owning a home in Big Bear. I have been married for over 20 years and have 5 amazing children! Family and quality time are important to us, which is why we purchased a home in beautiful Big Bear. I set-up the home as if I lived there, so I hope you will enjoy your stay.