1) Strategic position:
- easy access from the airport, motorway and S. Pietro train station (right next to the house there are: taxi station, public and private parking and bus stop; metro in 10 minutes a walk);
- near the historic centre and Villa Pamphili park;
- easily connected to the seaside near Rome.
2) It has just been totally renovated and furnished with all new furnishings, appliances, windows and doors.
The apartment of 45 square metres provides:
- a digital safe, air conditioning, fast and free wifi.
- one smart tv in the bedroom and one in the sitting room.
- washing machine and dishwasher both with detergent.
- hairdryer, iron, ironing boards, clothesline and clothespins.
- no-frost fridge, 4 cookers, convectional oven and microwave oven,
toaster and mixer Minipimer.
- kitchen sink with two bowls and cleaning kit.
- windows with double opening and mosquito net.
- electric awning on the balcony.
- light and emergency phone.
- kettle and courtesy kit for coffee break and tea time.
- bathrobes and detergents for personal hygiene.
The flat is suitable for different life styles:
- single/couples: both will find an intimate and comfortable atmosphere.
- work: strategic position in Rome, work station, smart tv, free wi-fi.
- family: the host provides strolley, play pen, high chair, warmer and kit for baby lunch, little bed, bathtub, at no extra cost. See photos.
I'm very sorry but the Italian law about "rental apartment" doesn't allow to provide breakfast. Fortunately there is an excellent bar/pastry shop just next to the building entrance, and just around the corner there is a big supermarket.
At check in, I'll give you instrunctions of the equipment, wifi password and the house keys.
And then... relax yourself! Take care of the apartment and spend a wonderful stay in Rome!
I will be available for information and advice you might need.
I'm waiting for you!
- It's necessary €. 200,00 deposit per month of stay. The payment must be made in cash at the check in, you will have your receipt.
The condominium costs, garbage collection, water, and wifi are always included in the rate, regardless of length of stay.
The cost of electricity, gas and heating are included in the fees for stay of 2 months.
The cost of heating, gas an electricity is on the guest charge from stays longer than 2 months.
CLEANING FEE: € 100,00.
PRESCRIPTION: host and guest must to observe Italian laws on renting apartments.
Turn off the lights when you go out, no candles, please.
Hello! My name is Alessandra, I was born in Rome and I have always lived here.
I love my city although it's often a bit chaotic....and the Romans sometimes get tired about it, living here all year long!
But it's very different if you come to Rome for tourism or for short stays of work or study: you can live it in relax, having fun and visiting this wonderful city that is more than 2000 years old!
So, I hope to host you sooner or later, and help you to live in it in the best way!