Modern luxury & old charm. Live it. Love it. Take a break. Enjoy your stay at newly remodeled bright studio in the heart of Seattle's fun and quirky Fremont. Walk to great restaurants, cafes, nightlife, shops, galleries, parks & public transportation
The completely remodeled apartment is located in the main level of the charming craftsman triplex and has a big porch with a view of the canal and Queen Anne hill. I enjoyed designing a space that you would love to stay in. It features an open floor plan, high ceilings, new bamboo floors, and sparkle kitchen with new appliances, bright colors, and tons of natural light. It is clean, modern, functional and comfortable, with plenty of storage and everything you need for an extended stay.
- House located on a quiet street in the downtown Fremont and has 3 separate apartments
- Private seating in a big porch with the view and a nice big backyard
- Flat-screen TV (enjoy streaming movies, shows, news, etc. Netflix account is enabled in Roku streaming player and is complimentary for our guests)
- Full new kitchen (refrigerator, gas stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, drip coffeemaker, french press)
- New queen bed + sofa bed
- Modern bath with a large shower, new amenities, toiletries and hairdryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Shared washer & dryer in onsite laundry
- Free on-street parking, driveway parking sheared with other guests, first come first served
- Two blocks from direct buses to downtown, Ballard, University district
The apartment door has a keypad entry lock. I will send you a code needed to enter the property and detailed check-in instructions a few days before your arrival.
You can park on the driveway on the left side of the house shared with other guests, first come first served.
I am happy to assist if you need anything during your stay. I want you to be comfortable and to make the most of your visit!
No pets, no smoking in the apartment or on the porch, no shoes please. Please also respect the neighbors or other guests who may be living in the house and try not to be too loud late in the evening or during weeknights.
No BitTorrent or other illegal copyrighted content sharing apps!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 211 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am an artist, enamelist that use metal and glass to tell stories of passion and aging, motion and stillness using art as a visual language, where the arrangement of color, line, symbol and image interlace without a word being spoken. Browse www laraenamelart com to see Lara's enamel art.