*** SUPER EXCLUSIVE LOCATION ***
This is a stunning double bedroom in a LUXURY, BRAND-NEW three-double bedroom flat in one of the most desirable and elegant areas of Central London, LITTLE VENICE of PADDINGTON.
5-min walk to Warwick Avenue tube station (ZONE 1).
The other 2 bedrooms are occupied by two lovely girls in their mid 20's and early 30's, both full time professionals, who are looking to share this stunning flat with one other considerate and sociable flatmate.
THE BALCONY BEDROOM
* Good sized double bedroom (3m x 3m)
* Extremely bright and quiet with its own wrought-iron private BALCONY!
* New memory foam mattress
* All furniture is brand-new: set of large wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables
* High ceilings
* Freshly decorated, refurbished, brand-new furniture. Newly carpeted in the bedrooms, new wooden parquet in the hallway and granite stone in bathroom and kitchen
* Fully/equipped, state-of-the-art kitchen, with dining table
* Cosy double living room with two brown leather sofas, coffee table, LCD TV
* Beautiful gardens exclusive for residents of the block
* 1 new large bathroom
* Wireless internet
* Central heating
Warwick Avenue tube station is 5-min walk away.
Paddington station is 10-min walk away!
Maida Vale and Little Venice are very well-known for being ones of the most sought-after upmarket areas in West London. High street with a great choice of supermarkets such as Tesco, Sainsbury and Marks & Spencer are less than 5 min walk away, with every service you could expect from a high street (markets, cafes, dry cleaner and many other businesses). The area is also well connected with buses to West End, SW London, Notting Hill, Bayswater and Regents Park
Nearby - within 5-min walk- you will have Paddington Recreation Ground (if you enjoy playing tennis, cricket or simply jogging inside the nature), the beautiful St Johns Wood with easy access to Regent's Park and Primrose Hill.
Alternatively, a few min walk brings you to a 24-hour serviced bus stop with buses to just about anywhere!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Guests can access all the communal areas
Guests can contact the landlady any time