The flat is at a quiet and green street from 2 minutes walk to the metro line No. 3 (Dózsa György út station) and about 10 minutes walk to the famous Hero's Square. It's fully renovated with a kitchen, a bathroom (shower) and a room for 2 guests. I bought a new couch (sofa), which is very comfortable and suitable for sleeping.
The apartment is 28 square meters, comfortable for 1 person or 2 people. Metro station is about 1-2 minutes, Lehel csarnok (market), Westend City Center (shopping center), Heroes' Square, Andrássy street are 10-15 minutes on foot or a few minutes by public transportation.
Full access to all equipment in the flat: hair dryer, towels, toilet paper, liquid soap in the bathroom; tea/coffee maker machine, microvawe oven, ceramic stove with oven under it, pots, pans, glasses, table-ware/cutlery in the kitchen (it is possibble to cook); bed-linen, sheets, big cupboard, lcd tv and ventilator in the room, etc.
If you need help, call/text me or write me an e-mail.
1. We have no reception desk, the key is given at a pre-arranged time or you find it in the key safe next to the door (I send you the code in e-mail). The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2 PM and should be left before 10 AM on the day of departure, but it's flexible, just talk about it.
2. We provide bedlinen and towels.
3. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration card upon arrival.
4. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
5. Please always lock the doors to your apartment. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you. Please respect the cleanliness.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform me immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 8 PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
I love traveling and meet with other people and cultures, there is always something unexpected experience :) In the past few years my kids were born, so there was a little pause in traveling, but we start it again this year!
If you come to my small but sweet apartment, you'll be close to the heart of Budapest for a good price ;)