A simple, warm, and peaceful mountain cabin that is 1400 sq. ft with 3-bedrooms and 1-bath. There are no bells and whistles here... as Anne Lamott wrote in Plan B, "I rest in silence and music and long strides, while Sam rests in noise and motion."
This home is in a beautiful mountain setting hosting lots of wildlife along with a great deck to relax and enjoy a nice glass of wine.
Guests have access to full kitchen, eating area, laundry, bathroom, living room, carport, and deck. There is a wonderful open space area directly behind the house where you can hike up to a rock outcropping. There are wonderful views of Evergreen & the Continental Divide.
If you are looking for a place to come & be left alone with quiet, nature, and peace this is a great space to just be.
My property is on well, septic, and leech field so being green and treading lightly is crucial. Do not put oils, grease, or food down the disposal or into the septic system. I also do not have trash pick up, however I do recycle along with taking trash to the public landfill in Pine Junction, CO
As my mama said, "Always leave other people's things the way you found them or better." I like to keep things neat and clean.
1. Please do not smoke anywhere on the property.
2. Always take your shoes off when coming in.
3. I appreciate those who are eco-friendly & recycle. My property is on a septic, well, and leech field so being green & treading lightly is needed (no oils/grease/food down disposal).
4. My washer works great, but will smell like mold if the door is left closed. Please leave open after use.
5. Always turn the fan on when showering and it helps immensely to crack the door and/or window so moisture doesn't build up on the walls.
Always make yourself at home... mi casa es su casa!
I am a Christian who enjoys the outdoors, NFL/sports, art, movies, reading, music, cooking, and red wine. I'm a unique blend of simple and complex. I have one cool Bengal cat that you may grow to love.