Private garden flat/apartment located behind Tower bridge road in a quiet, tree-lined street of Southwark. With excellent transport links, enjoy cafes, bars, theatres, cinemas and quirky shops from designer to retro/antiques/street markets.
Please take a moment to consider the following basic 'rules':
- Check in times are flexible.
- You will be provided with a key and you are welcome to come and go as you please.
- Kindly remove your shoes when entering the house.
- Do not smoke inside the flat. You are allowed to smoke in the garden and use ashtray.
- Please respect the house, our personal belongings and our neighbors.
- Please come in quietly if after 10pm.
- Kindly switch lights off after you - thanks so much.
- You can make your own tea and coffee during the day, but please keep the kitchen clean.
-We don't allow pets.
- Please do not stand/jump on the bed.
-Nobody must stay in the flat except those people who booked on Airbnb.
-Guests must not introduce strangers to the building.
-Please report any breakages before you leave.
That's all :) We're looking forward to your stay and we're confident that it will contribute to a great time in London!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 196 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We're young professionals working in central London. We offer different type of accommodation for couples,group of friends,large families,business and solo travellers.
We love Airbnb,good music, classic movies and a cheeky cocktail or two on a friday night.
We would consider ourself very friendly and welcoming and love to chat with our guests, and can advise on fun things to do while you're in town.
Any questions, ask away! We are here for you ...