Holiday house St.Peter terrace, is a bright attic of about 80 sqm in the main square of Frascati, the most famous town of Castelli Romani, only 20 km far from Rome. The apt is 5 mins away from the Frascati railway station and in 30 minutes by train you go directly into popular tourist sights near Roma Termini. Special offer for lenght of stay longer than two weeks.
The best of the apartment are the large terraces at the same level: one overlooking Saint Peter’s cathedral (1598) in the central square of Frascati, the other in the background is larger and equipped with table and chairs. It’s comfortable, luminous and can accommodate up to 3 people. Finished with wooden floor, it has a spacious living room with double view over the terrace in front of the cathedral (where will be added a single bed only in case of reservation of more than 2 guests), a double bedroom with view over the same terrace, a study, a kitchen with lunch table, from which you can lead to the larger terrace, a bathroom with shower. TV, WIFI, air conditioning, independent heating, washer, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, iron/ironing board and hairdryer are at disposal in the apartment. It's located at the 4th and last floor in a building with no lift.
Our welcome to guests is a basket with breakfast supplies such as sweet snacks and biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar, yogurt, milk, fruit juices and fresh fruit depending on the season. A bottle of Frascati's white wine and sparkling water is always in the fridge.
Then we are available for any answer and information.
How to reach us
From "Giovan Battista Pastine" Rome - Ciampino International Airport:
- Bus "Schiaffini Travel" or "Cotral" bus service from Ciampino International Airport to Ciampino Railway Station (10 min. ride).
Then from Ciampino Railway Station, take the Ciampino - Frascati Train (15 min. ride). The ticket can be bought at the ticket machine or at a Nespaper kiosk.
- Taxi The taximeter cost depends on the distance and on the duration of the trip. The fare from Ciampino to Frascati is not less than € 40,00.
From "Leonardo da Vinci" Rome - Fiumicino International Airport:
- Train Take the non-stop "Leonardo Express" – Roma Termini Train (35 min. ride). From Roma Termini, take the Roma Termini - Frascati Train (30 min. ride). The ticket can be bought at the ticket machine or at a Nespaper kiosk.
- Taxi Both from "Leonardo da Vinci" Rome - Fiumicino International Airport and Roma - Termini station you can take a Taxi. The taximeter cost depends on the distance and on the duration of the trip. The fare from Fiumicino Airport to Roma Termini is not less than € 50,00. The fare from Fiumicino Airport to Frascati is not less than € 80,00. We suggest you to use the official white taxi, to avoid surcharge.
To arrive by car
- From Highway A1 Rome - Naples, Monteporzio Catone Exit then follow signs to Frascati.
- From GRA, 21 - 22 (Anagnina - Tuscolana) Exit then follow signs to Frascati.
In Frascati there are a lot of parking areas; in S.Peter's square, where the house is, there is a "Pay and display parking".
La Terrazza su San Pietro Categoria 2° Scia prot. 6404 del 15/2/2016
The rules of this house are only about common sense and mutual respect as a guarantee of a quiet stay. It’s not allowed the stay to more people than the one reserved. Smoke is allowed only in open spaces. Any damages caused by you or your party will be deducted from your security deposit. The estimated time of check-in need to be comunicated at least three days before the arrival. If at the moment of the check-in the arrival time is after 9 pm there is an add cost of € 20,00 to directly give at the moment of the arrival. Specific asks from guests, not covered by the description of the house, can be considered only if specified when booking.