Discover the charms of Provence and the Luberon with this large country house of 300 m2 on a hectare of land , ideal for 10 people.
Whether you are looking for tranquility, relaxation, culinary delights or sports activities, everything is there to meet your expectations and leave you with unforgettable memories. Ideally located, easy access (train, plane or car), this house offers all the comfort to make your stay enjoyable. You will be seduced by the attractions of the Vaucluse, in Provence and Luberon.
The house consists of:
== == Ground Floor
- Large entrance hall leading to the living
- Lounge of 32 m² with fireplace, 2 armchairs, 1 sofa and a TV
- Large fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, stove)
- Dining room with table seating 10 people, turning into pool for the enjoyment of summer evenings
- separate toilet
- Large covered outdoor terrace overlooking the garden and pool, and lounge to outside to enjoy some freshness
== == 1st floor
- Bedroom 1: with 160x200 bed, bedside tables, chair and wardrobe. View of the garden.
- Bedroom 2: with bed 160x200, bedside tables and dresser
- Bedroom 3 with 2 twin beds 90x200. Garden view.
- Large bathroom with bath, shower and 2 sinks.
- Separate toilet
== == 2nd floor
- Bedroom 4: with a 90x200 bed
- Bedroom 5: with a 90x200 bed
- Bathroom with bath
- Bedroom 6: with 140x200 bed
- extra room with bed 90x200
- A changing table and a mattress in the bathroom
- a cot with mattress and fitted sheet
- a seat to put on the back of a chair in order to make a high chair.
== == Exterior
- Very large garden of a hectar to enjoy nature
- Swimming pool 12 x 6, secure and regularly maintained, 1.5 m deep with removable fence to protect young children
- 2 bikes are at your disposal
- 5 3 chairs and sun loungers for enjoy the sun or the cool shade of the walnut
- Garden room & 10 chairs to eat outside
- Large shaded front terrace
The linen (sheets and towels) is included in the rental price.
The final cleaning is 75 € extra.
You just bring your beach towels for the pool.
Trade with travelers
Arrivals are on Saturdays from 17 hours and departures on Saturdays at 10:00.
Ideally located in the heart of Vaucluse, near the main tourist attractions that will delight your stay:
- Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, you will enjoy the charms of the Provencal market and many antique contributing to the reputation of the destination, to 5 min
- Avignon, the Papal Palace and its world-famous bridge, 20 minutes
- Orange, roman city full of history, 30 min
- National Park of the Luberon, with its "most beautiful villages in France" (Gorde, Roussillon Lourmarin, Séguret and Ménerbes)
- The Alpilles, with its famous villages such as Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and Les Baux-de-Provence
- the Camargue, to discover the pink flamingos, its breeding bulls and horses, 60 min
Reservation at the week in July and August.
Long weekends and bridges do not hesitate to contact us
Hello I'm Léa !
I work with owners from all over the world. Me, and my colleagues, we will be glad to answer all your questions and inquiries about our properties. We make sure your booking experience goes smoothly and we coordinate your arrival with our team on site. Your contact on site will stay available during your stay. Cheers !
Bonjour, je suis Léa!
Je travaille avec des propriétaires du monde entier. Mes collègues et moi-même, seront heureux de répondre à toutes vos questions et demandes de renseignements au sujet de nos propriétés. Nous ferons en sorte que tout le processus de votre réservation se passe bien. Nous coordonnons, également, votre arrivée avec notre équipe sur place. Votre contact local restera disponible pendant votre séjour.