Twigs is nestled in the thickest part of the forest close to Caves Road only 5 mins from Margaret River town and surf beaches. Rustic, tastefully furnished and uniquely charming, Twigs is a haven to relax and unwind in and base your sightseeing from. We offer yummy and complimentary local products for you to try before you buy.
- You must relax and enjoy yourself.
- Treat the cabin as your home away from home but please leave it the way you found it... ie kitchen and tables wiped, dishes done and put away, oven clean, blankets folded, and used bathroom linen on bathroom floor. No need to vacuum.
- Help yourself to the Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary capsules.
- The Cabin is on old school plumbing and rainwater tank and we use Eco principles so please respect water use and resources and avoid long showers and don't leave taps running (or when brushing teeth).
- Washing machine available for guests staying 5 nights or more.
- The indoor wood fire and outdoor chimanea fires are to be put out any time you leave the cabin. November to April there is a total fire ban in Margaret River so strictly no fires inside or out. Gas BBQ operation ok.
- Please turn off tree lights before retiring for the night or leaving the cabin.
- No smoking as we are popular with families with young children and babies.
- Quiet time after 10pm, especially if you want to watch the nightlife.
- Put away any foods and snacks so the possums aren't encouraged to take them!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I'm an Australian born and bred in Perth who learned of an Aboriginal heritage at the age of 28. I've since reconnected with my new culture and am learning the Noongar language and teaching my young family. I discovered a talent for photorealistic art at 15, studied at the Perth Art and Design School and have been a graphic designer for over 25 yrs. Moving to Margaret River has reignited my passion for art, the crafts, the environment and all things holistic and natural.
I love entertaining, making people feel welcome and exploring the wineries, restaurants and sights this incredible part of the world has to offer. I especially love the other residents on our property - Lenny the fearless lizard, the white-faced grey kangaroo that strolls up our driveway, the southern boobook owls that come around the tree lights at night for a lazy feed of insects, the possums that can sometimes sound like they are at war, the kookaburras and hawks that keep the snakes away, the beautiful black cockatoos that nest in our older trees, the stubborn old frog that refuses to vacate our spa and the beautiful butterflies, blue wrens and the new scarlet robin who stalked me and my friend the other day like we were invading his space.
Love the bush forest down here, everyday is an adventure. I look forward to sharing it with others.