Are you looking for a beautiful, magical place surrounded by 50 acres of land, a beautiful pool, lovely animals, a small lake with geese, duck, swans...?
A villa with all the modern necessities but with that italian old charm?
Well stop searching!
COMPOSITION OF PARTY
The property can accommodate a maximum of 14 persons plus two infants (aged 2 or less), while 6 more people can be accommodated in the guest house at extra cost.
Copies of the passports of all of your party must be supplied for police registration purposes.
3. Should your party at any time (either at check in or during the holiday) exceed any maximum, an automatic penalty of double the security deposit will be payable. Any extra guest exceeding the maximum permitted will be requested to leave the property at the owner’s discretion.
CHECK-IN, DEPOSIT AND CHECK-OUT
4. You may check in between 4 pm and 9 pm, at the time supplied by you to your booking agency. Different times can be arranged on request. Please contact the agency and/or owner if you are delayed en route and will not arrive at the time you have told the agency. A surcharge of 60 Euro will be payable if check-in occurs after 9 pm or at any time on Sundays and public holidays. Check-in will not be permitted after 11 pm. At check-in the contents and functions of the property and its facilities will be explained and all necessary meters will be read.
5. You must pay a deposit of Euro 2500 on check-in. It will be returned on check-out in full, subject to deduction for damage caused and/or payment for additional services. It may be paid in cash only (Euro, or US$ or GB£ equivalent). Personal cheques and credit cards will not be accepted.
6. Check-out is by 10 am but you may check out the previous day if you have to leave early. You must pay for all damage caused and additional services used no later than check-out. A surcharge of Euro 60 will be payable if check-out occurs on Sundays or public holidays.
7. Maid service: 6 hours per day 6 days per week between 8 am and 12 noon and 4 pm and 6 pm: no charge. Additional maid service: 15 Euro per hour.
8. Final cleaning and pool cleaning: no charge.
9. Utilities: electricity consumption (including for air conditioning where provided) free up to 300 kwh per week, the excess charged at 0.42 Euro per kwh. House water consumption free up to 6 cubic meters (6,000 litres per week), the excess charged at Euro 6 per cubic meter.
10. Bed linen and beach towels are changed weekly, bathroom towels twice a week. Extra changes: 20 Euro per room for linen, 20 Euro per bathroom towels, 2 Euro per beach towel.
11. Telephone: there is telephone at the property use of which is charged at cost. This cost includes wireless broadband internet access
The following can only be provided if requested prior to arrival:
12. Heating: calculated according to any fuel used and charged at 2 Euro per litre.
13. Cot/High chair: 20 Euro per item, cot linen is not provided.
14. Groceries: 50 Euro for the service plus grocery purchase costs.
15. Continental style breakfast preparation: 30 Euro per day plus grocery & ingredient purchase costs payable separately. This service has to be requested at time of booking.
16. Cook: dependent upon availability (to be requested at time of booking), for lunch and dinner charged at an extra
cost of Euro 700 a week for a 6 days a week service. Grocery plus ingredient purchase costs are to be paid separately, and you may be asked for a float depending on the level of expenses incurred. You should order meals at least 24 hrs in advance. Lunches will be served between 12.30 pm and 2 pm, dinners between 7 pm and 9 pm.
17. All charges are net of VAT where chargeable and must be paid in cash at the latest by the end of each 7 day period.
18. On the property you will find beautiful farm animals, you may visit and pet them BUT ONLY IF ESCORTED BY THE STAFF OR OWNER.
USE OF PROPERTY
19. Please report any problem or difficulty or the malfunctioning of any equipment immediately to the staff and to your booking agency so that the issue can be resolved as quickly as possible.
20. Guests must be aware that the maid, who lives within the premises, will be allowed to use the kitchen for the purpose of preparing and eating his own meals.
21. The owner or her representative will be allowed to use the guest house (if guests are not renting the entire property with the addition of the guest house).
22. Guests may only use the kitchen and dining utensils indicated by the owner.
23. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the interior of the villa. Smoking outside is permitted only on the paved areas.
24. You must keep all windows and doors secure at night or when away from the property and when turning on the A/C.
25. Any damage to the property or its contents must be reported to a member of staff as soon as possible. Damage will be evaluated by the owner and charged accordingly.
26. The washing machine, dishwasher and major cooking appliances may be used only after having received instructions from the owner.
27. Toilets must not be used for the disposal of any material other than toilet paper.
28. Water and electricity in Italy are precious resources. Please use them sparingly.
29. Pets may be permitted, but only on prior request.
30. Please be aware that you are in the countryside. If walking outside, be careful of the local flora and fauna.
31. In the event that anyone in your party becomes seriously ill or needs medical assistance, please call 118 immediately and inform a staff member.
32. The owner of the property and the staff are not responsible in any way for any personal injury incurred by anyone in your party within the property or its grounds. This includes the use of the pool.
33. The owner is not responsible for any loss or damage to the guests’ valuables or personal items. You are encouraged not to bring valuables to the property.
I've been renting apartments in NYC, my beach house and country house since I can remember. It's a job I love, I love to meet new people and see them enjoy my properties.