Good day! :) I'm offering a red/white/black/green room (with a giraffe in New York :) ) in the centre of Prague - beautiful Vinohrady neighbourhood. The room is designed for two but no problem to dress sofa as an extra bed. A cosy and spacious apartment in purple tones as a bonus with huge living room to hang out and with the view of the Prague Castle from windows. For more info, please read bellow.
Really good central location!
In 5 minutes walk you can reach:
- the main Venceslav square (st. Venceslav and horse statue)
- Naměstí míru square with a dominant of neo gothic church - one of my favourite)
- National Muzeum
- the main train station (Wilsonova street)
- underground station Muzeum - "A" and "C" line
- various shops (Arabic, Vietnamies, Tesco express shop...)
- local market (Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri)
- various restaurants (Czech, Vietnamies, Indian, Chinese)
- Naměstí Míru (square with a dominant of neo gothic church - one of my favourite)
- Beer Muzeum (also my favourite - 40 kinds of beer on tap)
- McDonalds and KFC (not such favourite :)
- plenty of other restaurants
In 15 minutes walk you can reach:
- the old city center - Oldtown Square, Atronomical clock (Prague Orloj), churches and pubs and little streets and all other wonderful places.
We will share the flat - kitchen, living room, toilet, bathroom.
We can spend some time together, I would definitelly like to share some tips about Prague and venues. I work on various projects as my jobs, so it can happen I need to work during evenings. But I am reachable whenever it is necessary.
I do not ask for any special rules except smoking in the flat which is forbidden.
It would be nice if you feel relaxed like at yr home. So please behave like at your own - keep the place clean especially when using kitchen which is the central nod of the flat.
BUT please all take easy - relaxation is the main goal. ;)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 37 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Good day to you :)
I have spent last ten years in Prague so I have many good tips where to go and what to do here. I am happy to share if you like. The basic question for you is:
What do you want to experience in Prague? Food & fun? Walks and the feeling of an old gothic centre? Nature around Prague?
Just let me know what it is and we will discuss few tips for you :)
About me: I am fan of asian food and chilled music like - my favourite French radio FIP - fipradio (if you experience an opera, wait for a next song ;) .. I work as a marketer in a job portal called Jobs.cz .. I travel a bid to - a country per year. I also do canoeing which is quite popular in summer here. I play the guitar, ride a bike in Prague and also around... Last year I focus on self growth and self development with meditation and joga techniques but I still enjoy a pint of good beer.