Welcome to my apartment. Located in lovely Maida Vale you will enjoy a large living room with all-in Italian designer furniture & projector, a beautiful kitchen and a large family bathroom. Upstairs two lovely bedrooms wait for your visit, one is en-suite, as well as a separate study area.
Here a few tips (beyond the obvious) for each room
- watch put with the light switches. The one with the green tape is for the projector screen. Please don't keep it switched on or the motor operating the screen will keep going. The other switches just try
- how to operate TV: switch on with black samsung remote -> select source HDMI. If you want to watch dvd -> insert and select cd/dvd mode on large white bose remote. Help yourself to any DVD you can find in built-in wardrobe behind black egg chair. If you like to use apple TV -> select mode 'CBL/SAT' and use for netflix, youtube or airplay (works with apple products like ipad/iphone) to project your own content
- how to operate projector: same mode selection for dvd/apple tv as above. Just lower screen (make sure to turn the switch with green tape back to neutral once done) and use small white remote to turn on projector.
IMPORTANT: Don't operate TV and projector at the same time
- you will find additional glasses (champaign, whiskey etc) in the built in wardrobes
- no kettle? The left tab in the kitchen provides instantly boiled water. Just be careful ;o)
- dishwasher: please use the tablets in drawer under the sink
- oil, salt, etc - use what you find if you are happy with it. Same for cleaning material (under sink)
- extractor: it is operated via remote control (including extra lighting) to be found in cupboard where extractor is located
- smoke detectors: these little things are hyper sensitive and alert each other. A bit of smoke (say from a slightly too brown toast) can suffice. Best close the kitchen doors off and use chair to press the button on the smoke detector in hallway and kitchen and open the window. And sorry for the noise.
- feel free to use my washing tablets for any laundry you have. Racks to dry clothes are in cupboard under stairs
- extra towels, spare linen, toilet paper and blow dryer are in the cupboard above washing machine
- there is a light sensor under the vanity unit. Just wave a few times and it comes on
- the sofa bed can be turned into sleeping for two. Just take a look at matress. Extra bedding in the main bathroom and pillows etc in the built in wardrobe in the room itself
- you'll find good storage space for luggage behind the little white doors
Any problems? Try me first always, but there is also Jane in the lower ground floor. She manages properties herself and will assist you with whatever emergency presents itself.