Each room is designed exotically by compromised between East and West. The house is located a convenient area in Yokohama city and the place is in the natural residential area of a hill. You can enjoy many trees and flowers all season in the garden.
Thank you for your inquiry.
I would like to know your information details before your booking.
Because this place is a private house ( not a hotel ) and I understand the importance of connecting and communication with others.
1)What's your first name, age, gender, religion, and nationality?
2)What's your purpose of your stay?
3)Have you been in Japan? if yes, Which area?
4)Are you student ( your major ) or business person ( speciality )?
5)Why did you select in this house? Thank you so much.
1) Sort out trash into combustibles, incombustibles, recycles and other garbage before you dump it.
2) No smoking in the house and site except the appointed smoking area.
3) Commonsensical and clean use for the shared facilities or things.
4) Cooperation for the saving electricity and water.
5) No-Pets, No-Curfew, Mini party is OK!
6)No-couple, No-share room.
I am a Landscape Architect, and play jazz as a bassist & drummer sometimes. Jazz is my life. My wife is a Visual Merchandiser. She is a optimist who is a quite a party cook.
We always look forward to seeing young people who set a vision and handsome family.We'll give you a big welcome such as I love Yokohama, Urban Nature, Seasonal food, Making Things, Study, and I love music, I want to do a International Exchange!