This is a very nice, top floor, south corner condo with an updated kitchen and a flat screen TV. You can see the Intracoastal Waterway from all rooms as well as the private balcony.
Big windows in living room and dining room area let in lots of light to make this a cheerful vacation spot. Plus, you just walk across the property to the beach. Free internet service and unlimited calls to US and Canada.
Air Conditioning, Central Air, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach, Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower, Private Pool, Shuffle Board, Tennis, Volleyball Sand Court
SATURDAY TO SATURDAY CHECK-INS/OUTS ONLY at high/peak times.
Keys are to be picked up and returned to Resort Rentals. Lost keys or keys not returned to the office will result in a $20.00 charge.
2. Tenant making the reservation and occupying the home or condo must be at least 25 years of age.
3. Tenant understands there are NO PARTIES OR LARGE GATHERINGS ALLOWED.
4. Tenant is responsible for the cost of damages, excessive cleanings or missing items resulting from tenant’s
actions. Smoking inside the residence is not allowed. Your credit card will be charged.
5. We cannot guarantee appliances, heating and air conditioning, etc and no refund or rate adjustment will be made for
mechanical failure. We make every effort to keep appliances, etc., in good working order and in case of breakdown, we guarantee we will repair the breakdown as soon as possible. Report all repairs to Agency. Agent and Owner reserve the right to enter the premises for repairs or routinely scheduled maintanance such as changing AC filters, Pest Control, etc.
6. Park in assigned space only. Condo parking is limited to one car per unit and guest parking is available on a first come basis. No boats or trailers may be parked on the property.
7. Departure procedure: Tenant should assist in clean-up by providing the following prior to check-out: place trash in outside receptacles, wash and replace dishes, close all windows, turn off heat or air conditioning and lock door.
8. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-6:00PM, Saturday 9:00AM-5:00PM and Sundays by appointment only. We have a 24 hour answering service which will relay all calls and emergencies to the rental manager.
9. Tenants stay in rented homes or condos at their own risk. Tenants agree not to hold Owners or Resort Rentals, Inc. liable in any case.
10. The agency reserves the right to move any reservation due to unforeseen circumstances (unit/home sold, out of rental system, act of God, etc.). On a rare occasion, if we have to move you to a different property, the new accommodations and rates are subject to your approval.
11. NO PETS ARE PERMITTED
12. If the guest or any member of his/her party violates any of the conditions or arrangements in this contract, the agent may terminate this contract and enter the premises by force or by statutory proceeding.
13. The Guest certifies that he/she will obey to the Rules and Regulations of each property.
14. The Guest certifies he/she has read carefully the limitations on the rental by Owner and Agent as set forth in this
agreement and agrees to abide by such limitations.
15. For your convenience, an initial supply of bath soap and toilet paper will be provided. Additional supplies of these
Maximum number of people allowed at rental property: 6
This includes all adults, children and infants.
Over occupancy of property will result in penalty charges and/or eviction.
items as well as paper products, laundry and dish soap are the responsibility of the guest.
Properties offered by Resort Rentals are either on the beach or on the bay. And to make it even better, they are close to the famous theme parks and attractions in Orlando. There are lots of great places to visit in Clearwater, St Petersburg, Tampa and the area surrounding numerous fun day trips to make your getaway as fun and relaxing as you choose. Our condos, homes and villas come fully equipped with everything you need for a fun and relaxing time in Florida.