Located in a quintessential New England village, our home has the perfect combination of modern updates and rustic charm with a gourmet kitchen, and plenty of sleeping room. You'll have the upstairs of our home all to yourself. With two bedrooms and a private bath you get some serious bang for your buck when you stay with us. An added bonus: the award-winning Four Columns Restaurant and Tavern is a short walk down the road.
Our sleepy little town and cozy home is the perfect place for a weekend getaway. But if you don't like little ones, this probably isn't the spot for you. Even though you'll have the second floor to yourself, you're bound to cross paths with us and our 9 month old Sage and a few toys.
The upstairs is quiet and even when our daughter has occasionally woken up in the middle of the night, friends and family haven't noticed. Upstairs you'll have two bedrooms and a bathroom to yourself.
From our house you can walk to the Four Columns (great restaurant and bar), the town common and library. There is plenty to do in our little area, but if you're dying for more activities, restaurants and the like, Brattleboro is 20 minutes away and Manchester is about 45 minutes.
For mountain goers, Stratton is about 35 minutes away, Mt Snow about 40 minutes. Bromley and Magic are about the same.
You're free to use any of the common areas in the house (living room, dining room, kitchen) while you're here.
We're happy to have dinner with you or give you your own space. Let us know your preference and we're happy to accommodate!
It's Vermont, which means cell service isn't great. If you have Verizon you're in luck and will be able to make calls from the house. Otherwise you won't have coverage at the house.
We take great pride in our home and hope you will do the same. Please note this is not a rental property, this is the home where we live full time. As a result, please treat it (and the contents) as you would your own.
1. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
2. No pets of any kind are allowed.
3. This is a quiet neighborhood. Please refrain from any loud noises or conversation between the hours of 10pm and 7am.
4. Guests assume all liability for any damage to the property or it contents as a result of their stay.
5. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that may occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. All guests expressly assume the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. If you use the kitchen please leave it as you found it by washing and putting away your dishes. You are welcome to use the kitchen staples: coffee, tea, milk, spices, olive oil etc, but please refrain from eating our food.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 9 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Wife. Mother. Professional. Nature-based leadership guide and outdoor enthusiast.
My husband (Todd) and I use Airbnb when we travel, enjoy meeting our hosts and getting to know the area from locals. We've never had a bad experience and hope the experience in our home is just as pleasurable.
We're outdoor enthusiasts, love spending time in the garden and are pretty low key. We treat guests as family and expect the same in return.