* Brand new pull-out couch! Very comfortable *
2 bedrooms, shared bathroom, Sofa bed, kitchen, large Den area. Very spacious, with balcony & lots of natural light. Just steps away from the famous Drake Hotel, right in the heart of Toronto's hippest neighbourhood.
Everything in the apartment is brand new.
The large, spacious, and gorgeously decorated den area features 10'+ high exposed concrete ceilings and a convertible sofa-bed. Feel free to throw on a record, and admire the antique artifacts, or relax on the balcony.
The open concept kitchen area contains a dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker, and everything you need to whip up a meal.
The dining table also makes a great desk space, if you find yourself with business that needs attending.
Bathroom is stylish and clean with your choice of bath or shower.
Comfy queen bed in an elegant, sun drenched room. All windows have pull down shades for daytime napping. Plenty of storage space in the walk-in closet.
Comfy queen bed in a well lit room with walk-in closet and one-of-a-kind art.
Along with your apartment, you will also have access to an underground parking spot, gym, and rooftop patio.
- Den, kitchen, and bathroom.
- Unlimited hi-speed wireless internet
- Stereo with y-cable for smart phone/mp3 player hook up, and record player with a shelf full of vinyls.
- Single cup coffee maker, kettle, stove, oven, microwave, cutlery and cooking supplies.
- Underground parking spot
- Rooftop patio
Peter is more then happy to show you around the city, which is considered the most multicultural in the world. If nightlife is your thing, he can certainly help with that as well. He's super friendly and loves meeting new people. If there's anything you need during your stay, please don't hesitate to ask.
- If you travel with a 4-legged friend, you'll be happy to know that this space if pet friendly!
- No extra guests without explicit permission from the owners.
- Smoking of all kinds must be done outside, please.
- The building has a "no noise after 11pm" policy. Music and balcony noise must be kept to a minimum.
- Please refrain from any communication with building security or concierge. They are there for residents ONLY. All questions can be directed to your delightful host :)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 37 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a video editor, writer, and music producer, recently returned to my home town, Toronto, after 2 years in NYC.
My work often takes me out of town, which is awesome, because I love the thrill of travelling.
I'm a high energy guy, and I can't ever seem to sit still, so when I'm at home, I'm out and about, enjoying all of the countless attractions Toronto has to offer.
I do love to have friends over for bad B movie nights, and hang out with my delightful room mate, Dana.