Located in a quintessential New England village, our home has the perfect combination of modern updates and rustic charm with a gourmet kitchen, and ample sleeping room. Plus it's a short walk to the award winning Four Columns restaurant & tavern.
We take great pride in our home and hope you will do the same. Please note this is not a rental property, this is the home where we live full time. As a result, please treat it (and the contents) as you would your own.
1. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
2. No pets of any kind are allowed.
3. This is a quiet neighborhood. Please refrain from any loud noises or conversation between the hours of 10pm and 7am.
4. Guests assume all liability for any damage to the property or it contents as a result of their stay.
5. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that may occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. All guests expressly assume the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. If you use the kitchen please leave it as you found it by washing and putting away your dishes. You are welcome to use the kitchen staples: coffee, tea, milk, spices, olive oil etc, but please refrain from eating our food. We'll need it for when your stay is over!
7. Please use bag in pantry for all recycling and bin to left of sink for rubbish.
8. The basement and garage is off-limits.