Simple, clean, comfortable and conveniently located. A fairly good sized room (290cmx340cm) in Central Sydney, a 3 minute walk away from the station, Chinatown, TAFE and UTS and about a 15 minute walk to Darling Harbour.
The room has a desk, a chair and a queen sized bed. There's a lot of hanging space for your clothes and space in the wardrobe for your suitcase. There's a shared living room, kitchen and bathroom and a balcony if you want to enjoy your meals out in the open.
You will have access to the living room, kitchen and bathroom, the study room is converted into a bedroom and is always occupied by other Airbnb users.
Please be mindful, respectful and considerate towards the other guests in the house.
1. There are going to be other guests in the house during your stay, the sound proofing in the study room isn't so good so it would be a good idea to keep noise to a minimum at night.
2. If you need help with the washing let me know and I'll help you operate the washing machine and dryer, there's no clothes line to air dry your clothes. I don't really like use the dish washer because there're not usually many dishes to wash. Also, the balcony is open at all times.
- No history of bed bugs please
- I appreciate your tidiness, please keep clean
- Parties are to be requested and approved by me and must comply with NSW laws
- Smoking on the balcony
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 65 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm an English teacher who's been living in the Sydney CBD for the last 4 years. I love it because it's very multicultural, I'm very social and easy going, I like the simple beer with friends, going out to parties and meeting people from all around the world.
I love my job and if you need help with your English I'll be more than happy to help you out.
I want to make guests comfortable by providing clean and comfortable accommodation and I believe in always putting people first.
I really believe sharing is caring so if you ever visit my place you can use all of my things. I have various things in the the kitchen, a TV, a PlayStation and some DVDs, just help yourself. The only thing you can't use is my toothbrush. ;)