ผู้เข้าพัก 6 คน
Warm, inviting light filled Westside home in a peaceful setting. Open great room floorplan. Close to heart of downtown Bend, Breweries, Mill District. Our vacation home is an outdoor enthusiast's dream with hiking & biking out the front door.
Please contact us if there are any issues that arise, we will promptly respond and do our best at resolving any problems.
Please treat our home and neighborhood as you would your own. Enjoy your stay and have FUN!
**NO SMOKING in house or on premises. Our vacation home is located in one of Bend's desirable residential neighborhoods. Please be respectful of your neighbors and keep your noise levels to an appropriate level. THANK YOU!!!
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AGREED TO BY RENTAL GUESTS OF THE MT BACHELOR HOUSE.
We love our Mt Bachelor House, the city of Bend has passed New Vacation Rental codes and laws that we need to abide by to keep our rental permit. If the city receives complaints from neighbors it jeopardizes our rental permit and ability to rent. Thank you in advance for compliance!
When booking this house you also agree to follow the Bend Good Neighbor Guidelines. You will receive a copy with your booking and they are posted in the home.
1. CHECK IN 4:00PM - CHECK OUT 11:00AM No Early check ins please unless arranged prior to check in. Check out time is 11:00AM unless late checkout is arranged. This insures the house is available to be cleaned and ready for your arrival.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING vacation home. If smoking occurs in or around the property, your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to sanitize, restore and clean entire home and areas affected to remove smoke residue and smell.
3. Pets are not permitted in vacation home.
4. The Guest must be 25 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO BOOK A RESERVATION.
5. No rentals will be made for Bachelor or Bachelorette parties or other large parties.
6. NO PARTIES ARE PERMITTED! Bend City has very strict Noise Ordinance laws and neighborhood disturbances put us at risk of losing our vacation home permit. Parties do happen we want people to enjoy themselves and our house. You are welcome to have fun dinners, friends over, etc. but please quiet down by 10:00 pm out of respect for our neighbors and our rental permit. That said abuse of our home will result in eviction and additional fees.
Please keep your noise levels to an appropriate level. RESPECTING OUR NEIGHBORS.
***The City of Bend has a NOISE ORDINANCE that is to be adhered to according to 5.50.025 Prohibiting Noises with special attention to Section B. which prohibits: "Any yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling singing or other human produced noise that is unnecessarily loud.
5.50.015 - Noise Ordinance During the hours as stated below :
E. Daytime is any time between the hours of 7am and 10pm.
F. Nightime is any time between the hours of 10pm and 7 am of the following day.
Please note the City of Bend Police can, and in some cases will, issue a noise violation in the amount of $650. Our home is in a residential neighborhood. It is important to us that our guests have a great experience at our home and in Bend and it is important to us that our neighbors are respected and enjoy their neighborhood.
6. DAMAGES The Guest is responsible for any damage, loss, or breakage within the interior and exterior of the home or on the property above and beyond normal “wear and tear", as well as the cost of excess cleaning. Please notify us of any issues.
7. PAYMENTS All payments are handled through AirBnB. You will receive correspondence from them regarding the payment process.
8. CANCELLATIONS Please refer to the “strict" AirBnB cancellation policy for these terms.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY The Guest agrees to limit the number of occupants to the maximum occupancy of 6. Should you exceed this number, you may be asked to vacate the home without a refund. Please inform us of any visitors you may be having. Homes may NOT be sublet.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY Guests and visitors indemnify and hold harmless The Home Owner in any and all events of any type, of personal injury, bodily harm of any kind, occurring in and/or around the premises while renting this property and are in no way responsible.
11. CHECK OUT PROCEDURE.
· PRIOR to leaving house, Please place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start a load of dishes.
· Please turn the thermostat to 55 degrees in the winter, and 75 degrees in the summer.
· Check that all doors and windows are locked and return the keys to the lockbox.
· BE SURE DECK doors are locked. Lift both right and left handles at the same time up to engage the lock system.
(These doors will blow open with wind unless the locks are engaged.)
KEYS AND GARAGE DOOR OPENER: Leave one set of keys in lock box and one in home. There is a $25. charge for each lost key or key not left upon checkout. One garage door opener is available for use while renting. Please leave Garage Opener with key inside of house. There is a $125. fee for a missing garage door opener.
GARBAGE AND RECYCLING Help us to “stay green" by using the provided recycling bins. There is one for “co-mingled" items such as paper, paperboard (cereal boxes, etc.) cardboard, aluminum, tin cans, and plastic. There is a separate container for all glass. Please rinse out your containers. PLEASE PLACE AT CURB THE NIGHT BEFORE PICKUP. This is clearly marked near the trash bins. Housekeeping service is available during longer stay's for an additional fee and prior arrangement. Please inquire before your arrival to ensure availability of our cleaning staff.
Violation of any federal, state or county laws as well as policies stated in this agreement are grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
In booking this home through Airbnb, you are providing your consent and agreeing to all of the terms, conditions, and policies set forth for the Mt. Bachelor House.
Thank you for booking with us.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I am an artist and designer. Married to a wonderful husband. We have a sweet playful Siamese cat named Jasmine. We are blessed to live in Oregon. I love painting, great food, cooking, art, traveling, hiking, skiing and trips to the Oregon coast.
We love to travel. We always book apartments or homes when we travel, it makes me feel more connected to the place I am visiting.
We enjoy renting our light filled home in beautiful Bend, Oregon. Come visit and experience Bend culture. Get a taste of living like a local. There is something for everyone..