ผู้เข้าพัก 10 คน
A huge house nestled amidst trees and flowers in an artist's community in the hills of LA. Architects, musicians, and artists everywhere. 20 minutes to Universal Studios, Chinatown, Downtown LA, and Hollywood. Suitable for large groups.
A huge house on top of the mountain, overlooking valleys and mountains. Amazing views, and with a car, which we recommend, you can get to hundreds of famous locations in 30 minutes or less.
You may access all parts of the house that are not behind locked doors. We will familiarize you with the house when you arrive.
We will be around, though we don't spend a lot of time in the common areas. Please feel free to chat with us if you see us, and we might chat with you, too!
- No smoking (tobacco or 420 or anything) within 20 feet of the house.
- Quiet times from 9pm to 10am.
- Children aged 8 years and up are fine.
- We have expensive/fragile items, young or rowdy children need supervision.
- Restrict outdoors conversations and entertainment to the daylight hours.
Complaints from the neighbors will be taken very seriously and may result in an early cancellation of your reservation per AirBnB rules. You're literally on top of the mountain. Your voices and music will carry a great distance across the valleys.
On check-out, please follow this checklist:
1. Do a basic pickup/clean of the house. Empty all trash into outdoor bins. We will vacuum and sweep, so don't fret that.
2. Place all used linens (sheets, pillowcases, towels) into laundry bins in garage. We will wash them.
3. Send us a note of anything broken or damaged! We are very fair about replacement costs (maybe too fair...)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I'm from Los Angeles. I'm a computer nerd and music geek. I've been engaged to my lovely fiancée since early 2012. Together we visited Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Morocco, Spain, France, Prague, and many parts of the Philippines.
We really like BBQ and dancing and singing. I am a musician, she is a singer. I am a computer nerd, she is an accountant. We're pretty quiet, but sometimes it's fun to go clubbing.