3 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite in the beautiful community of Hawkwood NW! NEW listing, same experienced hosts.
Every inch of this property has been upgraded with style & convenience in mind. This bright, clean, spacious home will make you want to stay!
Fully renovated 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom 1600sqft main floor of spacious Hawkwood bungalow. Plenty of upgrades and tasteful furnishings throughout!
The home features a modern, open-concept feel. The inviting sunken living room with vaulted ceilings is a great space to relax and visit. This leads into a spacious dining area, where you can enjoy a variety of nearby take-out restaurants or a home-cooked meal.
Like cooking? If so, you will love this kitchen! The functional layout and gourmet feel is perfect for everyday cooking or special occasions. Featuring a double-wide fridge/freezer, gas range with double ovens, built-in microwave, granite countertops, over-hanging eating bar, and custom cabinetry, including a large pantry.
The family room at the rear of the home has a modern gas fireplace and TV with Telus Optik service and Netflix. A bay window provides views of the mountains and Canada Olympic Park. The back entrance is designed as a small office with a desk and cabinetry.
Enjoy stunning maple hardwood throughout the main areas and hallways, carpet in bedrooms and tile in bathrooms and entrances. Master suite is spacious with 'his-and-hers' closets with built-in organizers, black-out blinds and king size bed. A beautiful ensuite features granite counters, double sinks and separate toilet room. Unwind in the custom tiled shower with endless hot water under double rain heads and body sprays! There are two additional bedrooms with queen size beds. Both have large closet and black-out blinds as well. The bright and modern 3-piece main bathroom is simply perfect!
The laundry room provides a great space to sort, fold and hang your clothes. Complete with an extra-large front-loading washer/dryer set and laundry sink. Additional storage space is also available in that room. New high efficient furnace, air conditioner and on-demand water heater.
OUTDOOR LIVING: Hawkwood is known for it's large lots, mature trees, flowered boulevards and green spaces. Take advantage of the outdoor spaces that this home offers, such as:
- Nearly 500 square feet of west-facing deck
- Natural gas BBQ
- Over 1000 square feet of exposed aggregate patios below with built-in planters and fire pit
- Large lawn and fenced backyard
- 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom basement suite is rented separately and has separate laundry and entrance. Safe-and-Sound insulation and resilient channel installed between floors.
- Backyard and lower patio is shared by guests from both suites. Use of upper deck is limited to main floor guests only.
Owners live nearby and will be available, as needed.
- Absolutely NO smoking anywhere on the premises (indoors or outdoors), NO pets, NO parties, NO functions (guests are not to host additional people without approval from hosts).
- PARKING: Main floor guests are allotted one parking space on driveway (max 2 cars at any time). Additional street parking is available across the street.
Whether this is your first or fiftieth experience with (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), we strive to make this a truly excellent one. We are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have along the way. Please note that we require potential guests to review our House Rules and also provide us with a few details prior to accepting or pre-approving a booking. Some things we like to know include:
- Why are you coming to Calgary?
- Who will you be traveling with (children, adults, etc)?
- Do you have any special requests (ie playpen, high chair, etc)?
We may also request a copy of a photo ID (e.g. Driver's License) which corresponds with the name on the credit card used to book the vacation. This is particularly helpful to us if you do not have any reviews from past hosts or if your profile is lacking in "verification" details from the website provider. Your trip may be cancelled if this is requested by the hosts and not provided.
This property may be a temporary home to more than just you during your stay. The 2-bedroom basement suite is rented out separately, also via Airbnb.
We have previously had great experiences with renting our space and hope to continue in the same manner! However, we have a few non-negotiable rules and expectations which we require our guests to abide by at all times and they are as follows:
- No smoking at any time (anywhere on or surrounding the premises).
- No parties.
- No functions or visitors allowed who have not been approved by hosts.
- No pets.
- All guests will be considerate of each other and neighbors in surrounding houses at all times.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00pm and 8:00am. This refers to indoor and outdoor noise.
- Main floor guests will not have access to the basement suite at any time. Similarly, basement suite tenants will not have access to the main floor suite at any time. The dividing door between suites will be locked on both sides.
- Guests will be considerate of the property and treat it with respect.
- Guests will leave the space in a similar condition to when they arrived (ie no damage, space will be left tidy, nothing will be taken from the property that belongs to the owners, etc.)
- If an item is accidentally damaged (ie a plate is chipped while unloading the dishwasher), the guests must bring this to the attention of the owner via phone, e-mail message or note left behind upon check-out.
- Any major issues will be communicated immediately with the owner.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 19 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My husband, Casey and I live in Calgary, Alberta with our three children. We love being active and spending time together as a family. We enjoy board games, BBQing, the zoo and all kinds of sports! Our work life consists of nursing, plumbing and renovating homes. We are excited to be a part of the Airbnb community!