Located in the downtown this apartment is very close to plateau, downtown, Place des Arts and Old Montreal. It's 5 minutes away to metro. The apartment features an open kitchen and lots of space to lounge.
When you walk through the front door of this apartment, you'll find a clean place. If you need anything during your stay, just contact me, I'm always happy to help! :)
In the apartment you will find:
• Fresh linens and towels
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Basics like tea and cooking oil
The entire house will be yours. Downstairs on P there are grocery stores, cinema and food places that you can look at. If you want to use the pool, go down to P and enter La Cite Gym they allow you to use the pool for a certain fee. If you need to use the laundry I will provide you with a card that you can put money in.
If you need anything like recommendations on what to do or eat in Montreal don't hesitate to contact me!
• The bed is a queen-sized bed and the couch in the living room also pulls out to be queen-sized
• The building is very quiet and you can only access it from the street with the pass code.
• There's no washer/dryer in the apartment, but the building does have a laundry room on the second floor.
1. Check-in is 4 pm local time. If the unit is ready earlier, we can discuss the option of getting in early. Check-out is normally 11 am local time, but I'd be happy to extend it as long as I don't have a cleaning scheduled. Just let me know beforehand.
2. The booking requires a security deposit of $200, which will be refunded within 7 days of your check-out.
3. For security measures proof of identification is required. In order to check in I'll need a photo of your ID.
4. Cancellations should be made 72 hours before, there will be no refund if it is cancelled after that.
5. Smoking is not allowed, if you do there will be $200 fine.
6. Pets can be discussable but you should provide a photo and information on your pet.
7. Parties are not allowed.
8. If I find the place very messy, I have to charge an extra $40 for every extra hour of cleaning required. The cleaning fee covers the cost of cleaning a place that has been lived in, but not trashed.
9. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
10. Guests are not allowed to sleep more than the maximum quantity a unit sleeps. If you want to do that discuss it with me and there will be additional charges per person if it is an acceptable number. If there are more people who sleep at the unit than what the guest original stated, the security deposit will be kept.
11. If Guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the pre-determined check-out time, the Guests will be charged $50. This fee is applied to any late check-out between 11 am and 1pm. Any guest who is still in the unit after 1pm will be charged an extra night. This does not apply if the Guest has made prior arrangements through me.
12. When you reserve this unit, you agree to the terms above.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.