Great Boulder location! Perfect for duo/trio travelers offering two bedrooms. Private entrance to garden-space (lower level) of a three level home. Spacious queen bedrooms (second bdrm 22" high air bed), one bath, kitchenette (no stove-top/oven), living rm, work space, Wi-Fi. Private patio with swing and bistro table. Easy street parking in quiet neighborhood. Walk 3 min. to coffee, food, bakery, bus, lake, and trails. Drive 7 min. to Pearl Street, 10 min. to CU, 12 min. to Chautauqua.
This spacious two-bedroom fits the needs of colleagues/friends/relatives/spouses traveling together wishing to share a well-appointed, comfortable space with private bedrooms.
• Garden (lower) level of a 3 story home
• Private entrance
• Queen beds in each bedroom (one memory foam, one 22" high airbed)
• Kitchenette overseen by two-stool counter
• Filtered water
• Microwave (no stove-top/oven)
• Simple snacks
• Single-cup coffee maker (coffee pods included)
• Single-cup hot water maker (tea included)
• Ample living space (800+ sq feet)
• Roku 40" flat-screen TV
• Wall-mounted simulated fire place heater for warmth and atmosphere
• Designated patio with bistro table/chairs and swing
• Designated cubby work space with desk /shelves
• Lap-top caddy in the 2nd bedroom
• Shampoo/conditioner and soap
• Hair dryer
• Easy step-in shower (no tub)
• Quiet neighborhood
• Easy abundant street parking
• 3 minute walk to nature, lake, bistro, cafe, bakery, restaurants and groceries
• Quick drive to Pearl Street, CU and Chautauqua Park
• Private entrance
• Key lock box conveniently positioned next to entrance
• You will be free to come and go as you please
• Motion lighting to guide you upon your return at night
• Free parking is easily available on the street
Gary and Shoni like to greet their guests with a brief orientation. They welcome inquiries about Boulder to support a full and enjoyable visit and encourage guests to contact them at any time-- especially if there is anything they need that can make their stay more comfortable.
Shoni is recently retired as a partner in a video production and training company and a volunteer for CASA.
Gary is a physician, retired from practice and working on a university-based research project studying telemedicine . He is an active Rotarian and community volunteer.
Both have been Boulder residents for over 30+ years and enjoy exercise including hiking, biking, and recently paddle boarding and lake kayaking. They also enjoy cultural events, concerts and dining with friends.
As required by the City of Boulder, our Rental Housing License is current and posted in the space.
The unit is a cat-free zone, however there are three cats that live in the main house. If you have any concerns about cats/allergies we suggest contacting us prior to booking.
Boulder has an abundance of wonderful things to do from art galleries, museums, concerts, theater, breweries, fine restaurants and, of course, outdoor recreation. By request, we will happily suggest options directed toward your interests. We will leave printed materials and maps within the apartment for you to explore yourself. We'd love to host you!
Out of respect for our guests with allergies and sensitivities, we maintain a strict no pets policy and allow no smoking, candles or incense indoors.
Registered guests only please.
Note: With your Airbnb confirmation you agree to abide by our house rules.