Kamar means room in Indonesian. A homey & cozy room in the heart of south Jakarta. Completed with bathroom,kitchen,fridge,free wifi,TV cable,car parking lot,nice terrace,all you get with affordable price! Perfect for both short & long term stay.
1 spacious fully furnished room
2 single bed
Kitchen, stove, cookware and utensils ready to use
Terrace + small garden
Car parking: 1 car.
Private access to all the guest area.
Feel free to chat with me whenever I’m around
Located in a quiet, friendly and safe residential area.
- ATTENTION: For couple who'd like to stay, we only accept married couple for staying together in our place.
- No illegal activities e.g drugs, firearms, prostitution
- No getting drunk allowed, respect your neighborhood surrounding the house
- Not to use the room for the storage of any goods or merchandise; or for any illegal purposes
- Please do take good care of the necessary properties, treating it like your own home, ensure cleanliness and hygiene at all time
- Smoking is allowed outside the room
- We would request that you do not bring casual visitors to the house unless they have booked to stay with us
- You accept liability up to 300 US $ for damage and loss in your room and common areas
- For security reason, we will make your copy ID for our record
Hi, I’m Galuh or you can call me Uci.
I'm a spirited traveler who is trapped in the city and working in advertising agency as an art director :)
I'm an outgoing person who love art, drawing, music (Bowie, new wave, glam rock, synth pop, drum and bass, oldies, etc), movies, good books, comic, indie scenes, adventures, respect the nature, and dreaming that someday I'll live in a wooden house in a peaceful small island with white sand and crystal clear water beach....
Anyway, me and my husband stay in the main house. I hope you'll enjoy our place, feel free to ask if you have any questions. See you soon!