Fabulous, light and airy bedroom (with breakfast) in a beautiful flat in the well sought after area of Belsize Park, North West London. Excellent transport links (Northern & Jubilee lines 5 mins away). Perfect for accessing the West End and the City.
Luxury modern double bedroom with its own bathroom available to rent on highly sought after residential road in Belsize Park, London, NW3. Perfect for a non-smoking professional :-)
YOUR ROOM :
Your light and airy double bedroom is huge and has its own bathroom. Both have just been refurbished to an exceptionally high standard, providing you with a calm oasis to relax and unwind after a busy day at work or seeing the sites of London.
The modern white double four poster bed has a comfortable mattress and wooden headboard. You have a Samsung TV on the wall so you can watch a movie from your bed ! NB - There is WiFi throughout the flat.
The bedroom furniture is custom made giving you plenty of space in the wardrobe and cupboards; a new, modern comfy sofa with lots of cushions is the perfect place to sit and listen to music or read a book; and there is a Vitra desk to work at in the evenings if you are staying with us for a couple of weeks. The new bathroom units give you lots of space in there too !
THE APARTMENT :
Our beautiful spacious apartment has been completely renovated. The floors are hardwood or Amtico with stylish rugs. Each bedroom has been individually designed with Farrow & Ball colour eco paint and co-ordinated soft furnishings.
The large open plan kitchen / dining area has wall to wall sliding windows and roof lights that maximise the winter daylight and make it very bright and airy in the summer.
The utility room has a new washing machine and tumble dryer for you to use if you are with us for a week or more.
NB - Due to various allergies, including washing powder, we have a policy of Ecover and organic products in the washing machine and for general household cleaning.
We are a smoke free household with no pets.
Continental Breakfast is provided for you to help yourself. This is available from 07.00-09.00.
There is a choice of fruit juices / a variety of teas (herbal and other) / coffee / organic yoghurt / a selection of fresh fruit / muesli / bread and croissant with jam and butter.
If you suffer from any food allergies please notify us at time of booking.
Your large double bedroom has a TV, internet access and a kettle for making tea and coffee (milk is kept in the fridge in the kitchen).
We have created these House Rules so that everyone respects the space and is considerate to other people in the apartment :
- we welcome non-smoking guests :-)
- check-in is available from 15.00 unless you specifically request otherwise when booking your room
- check-out by 11.00 on day of departure (there is space to leave luggage for collection later in the day after check-out)
- guests can come and go as they please, however the flat is not accessible between 12.00-15.30 when the homeowner / cleaner are not around
- no shoes upstairs (there is plenty of shoe storage by the front door)
- red wine only in the dining area, not in the living area (to prevent any spillage on the large cream sofas!)
: kitchen available to guests in the evening until 21.30
: please turn on extractor fan when you start cooking
: no deep fat frying
: clean up your pots and pans as you go (leave the kitchen exactly as you found it, for others to enjoy)
: there are 2 bins to use, one for recycling and another for general waste
: the washing machine is available for guests staying for more than a week. You must use the Ecover washing products provided.
: the tumble drier is available for guests staying for more than a week. It must be turned off when you go out of the flat.
- no guests are allowed apart from the person renting via AirBnb for security reasons; both to protect other people and their possessions in the flat
- the flat door needs to be released from inside, so you need to phone rather than ring the bell after 22.30
- if you are returning late in the evening please entering quietly so as not to wake other guests
- do respect the apartment and our neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum
We look forward to meeting you.... and assume you are a clean and tidy, non-smoking professional person with a good sense of humour :-) ... the House Rules are written with this in mind !
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.