This light, minimalistic and spacious apartment of 70m2 is located in the cozy neighbourhood the Rivierenbuurt. The Amstel station is only a 10 minute walk away.
- The whole apartment is non smoking. You may smoke outside on the balcony.
- NO DRUGS OF ANYKIND ARE ALLOWED!!
- No animals allowed.
- No extra guests or sleepovers.
- No parties allowed inside the apartment.
- Respect for the owner's personal objects and possessions.
- The apartment is located on the 3th floor, so please take the downstairs neighbors into account. It is advisable to take off your shoes inside the apartment, to not disturb the people downstairs to much. And of course no loud music, yelling etc.
- You can use the kitchen supplies but use it properly and put things in place where you got them from.
- Please leave the apartment in the same state as you found it: take care of your own waste disposal (underground trash disposals are in front of the house on the left).
- Missing or broken items will be charged.
- If you loose a set/take a set of keys I have to charge €100,- for replacing the lock and making new key cuts.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Hi my name is Karmen, a fashion branding student at the Amsterdam Fashion Institute. I am a fan of minimalism and ‘clean’ aesthetic places. I have a big passion for photography and love to go to museums and all the great cultural experiences Amsterdam has to offer. All these elements can also be found in my apartment, is a true reflection of me as a person. I live in this apartment together with my little pug (he wont be staying with you no worries!).