ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
The house in the center of Mahon, built 1907. A construction typical of the islands, built with sandstone. Currently renovated to suit the needs of today. The house has four apartments. Comfortable, clean and sober.
The apartment located on the first floor of the house has a great room where the kitchen and it evokes that articulates the small dressing room and bathroom.
Three large sash windows illuminate the floor looking Cami d'es Castell. It is the only apartment that has no terrace/patio.
The game between the original elements of the house and modernity are evident. Simplicity and clarity of spaces characterize this apartment.
You rent the full apartment so everything on it is for you to use.
We prefer the space clean so we keep things like clothesline, iron post and iron in a room by the entrance where you have access to.
We live in Barcelona most of the year.
We try to vein Menorca as much as we can but this is sometimes limited to weekends during spring and autum.
Most of August and parts of July and September we are in Menorca.
We leave things prepared in case we are not in Menorca when our guests arrive.
There is always a guide book on Menorca + map of the island + our personal guide and notes for our "off" the guides Menorcan experience
Sometimes, when there is wind from the north, you may feel some odor coming from the sewer. This is all around Maó old town. Not just the apartment.
· Smoking:Please, refrain from smoking in this apartment. The other apartments have access to terraces where smoking is allowed. Thanks.
· Bathroom: Main observance in the apartment is about sewage. The sewer system in Maó is old and is better to take precautions to avoid nasty problems:
· do not flush toilet paper, napkins or bany towels.
· use the toilet bin as much as you can for disposal of toilet papers, napkins, baby towels etc.
· sand: after a day at the beach we may return home with sand on us that we normally wash out at the shower. This accumulates and may obstruct sewer pipes too. Please, avoid it. Clean the sand on you before arriving home.
· Garbage bags have to be left in the street from 21.00 on, all weekdays but Saturday.
· There is recycling containers (paper, plastic and glass) near the apartment and in Sinia d'Es Cuc parking.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 150 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I’m a young architect. Passionate about cities. I like to travel and discover the esence of every place. I have Barcelona at my heart and truly love this city.
For a few years now, I organize architecture routes in the city different neighbourhoods to show visitors how rich and passionate Barcelona can be.
Last but not least, is food. With my boyfriend Daniel, we love to cook and enjoy good wine.
We love to share Barcelona and what it has to do with food: its markets, shops and restaurants .........