A beautiful restored apartment in a detached house in the Stockwell Conservation Area. Walk in shower room, state of the art appliances and elegant minimal design.
5 minutes walk to Stockwell tube with quick journey into the centre of town. A short
This is a unique restoration of a traditional Victorian flat in Stockwell conservation area. A famous and historic area close to the centre of London.
The apartment benefits from plenty of light from floor length Windows throughout the apartment.
- State of the art appliances including Bosch induction hobs and cooker.
- Walk in shower room.
- 5 mins walk from Stockwell tube / 10 mins Oval tube. Brixton and the famous Brixton Market are less than a 10 min walk away.
- 2 large south facing double bedrooms.
- Ceiling height built-in wardrobes and good storage space.
- Eat in kitchen.
- Fully furnished with modern furniture and a large marble kitchen table, if you like mid-century modernism!
- Parking space.
- Secure detached mansion.
- Large shared garden.
- Cellar storage space.
- Unlimited broadband, freeview and heat control for chilly British winters.
Guests have access to the flat and large garden, perfect for Summer chilling and breakfasts in the sun.
I am in most evenings during the weekend, and rarely during the weekend, and on hand for questions about London and your stay. I have lived in London all my life and love sharing my knowledge with guests.
No Smoking. No pets. Sorry.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.