LGBTQ friendly! Queen bed with down comforter, access to personal library of books and DVDs, use of Apple TV with Netflix, Hulu, and more in living room. Basketball court in backyard and patio seating and a picnic table outside. Full kitchen available for cooking and dining room for eating, easy access to public transport!
1. Do NOT let the cats outside. Accidents happen and we understand, but let us know IMMEDIATELY if one gets out. Don't leave the door open, even if you're going in and out. Cats are curious and will get out.
2. Please keep the bathroom tidy while you're here. It's a shared bathroom with our other guest room, and it's not fair to the other guests for your hair or toothpaste to be all over the sink and floor.
3. You're welcome to come in and out as early or as late as you want, but if you come in after 11PM, please be courteous and respectful. These are not quiet hours, merely a reminder to be kind to those around you.
4. We have no official check in or check out time, because we want you to be able to leave your things here comfortably if you arrive early or leave late. Please be understanding that this applies to the previous guests as well as the next guests, and have your belongings packed and moved to the side of the room by noon if you opt to leave them on your last day.
5. Rooms are typically ready by 3PM. This is not a guarantee, as sometimes there's extra cleaning involved that may delay the process, or guests check out late, or a combination of both that makes it difficult for me to have rooms ready by then. Please be understanding of this.
6. If you spill something or stain something, please let me know (via Airbnb platform) as soon as it happens. I'm not going to make you sleep on soiled sheets, and I want to be able to treat stains as soon as they happen so there's a greater chance of salvaging things. If you do not tell me and I discover them after you check out, you will be fined a minimum of $30, plus replacement of the item if it cannot be cleaned properly.
7. If you're a smoker it must be done outside and butts must be disposed of in kitchen trash (not outside).
8. Windows should be closed when you're not home or if indicated on the window (some windows don't have screens attached). Please close and lock any windows you've opened before checking out.
9. Let us know if you have any questions, concerns or requests. We have no problems with lending extra towels, but when they disappear from the other guest room or from the bathroom, it's stressful for both us and for the other guest.
10. Because we personally greet as many guests as possible, we do need to know an approximate arrival time. If you don't send it when you first book, we will send a reminder. Please give us a one hour window of your arrival. If your arrival time changes and you don't let us know within the first half of that window, we will charge $20 per half hour you're late, to be charged in full at the beginning of each half hour. If you do not give us an arrival time, we will assume a default of 3PM-4PM. If your flight is delayed or your car breaks down, we understand, but we need to know as soon as possible. We both have jobs that require our attention and presence, and we can't do those jobs while we are sitting around the house waiting for guests who decide to change plans on a whim.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 163 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Originally from Tulsa, Oklahoma, my husband and I bought our home and moved to Seattle at the beginning of March 2016. He's a librarian and I'm a copy editor and we're both avid readers.
My favorite movie is Wayne's World and my favorite book is Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. I love going to the beach and to shows, and I work in the garden or flip furniture to pass time productively.
We are both pretty low maintenance people and we enjoy a pretty simple life, and that reflects when we travel. We love hostels and beds and breakfasts and don't mind putting a little effort into making things nice for the people around us.