Rest up in a clean, comfortable room in beautifully maintained apartment. We're located in a safe, central neighborhood and a short walk from public transport, shops, and supermarkets. Enjoy outdoor green space, laundry service, and full kitchen amenities.
A very comfortable full-sized bed with clean bedding, mosquito net, mirror, an air cooler/fan, and plenty of closet space. The doors and closets all lock for personal security. We have a wonderful maid who keeps the place spotlessly clean.
Kitchen, living room, bathroom, outdoor space next to a green wall, vegetable garden. Make yourself at home!
We're happy to help wherever we can, be it giving advice on traveling, activities, logistics, etc.
We have a tailor who can come to the house and design clothes for you.
Other activities in town that we can advise on:
- Shopping for the best gifts (under-the-radar finds!)
- Afropop dancing
- Jazz in the garden
- Moonlight hikes
- Yoga and meditation classes
- All kinds of sports (frisbee, volleyball, squash, circuit training, swimming, basketball, rugby, martial arts, etc.)
- Spas, manicures, and massages
- Reiki sessions
- Hiking and day trips nearby
- Farmers' Markets
- Trivia / game nights
- Live music and shows
- Guided bike tour in Lilongwe
- Visit to nearby refugee camp
- Visit to the tobacco auction floors
- Capoeira classes
- Tango classes
- Beer and wine tasting clubs
- Travel around the rest of Malawi (lake, safari, tea estates, etc.)
Smoking outdoors on balcony only; quiet hours between 9pm and 7am.
Travel junkie, global health advocate, fitness fanatic, inspired photojournalist, and avid cook. Experimenting with minimalist living while exploring food and fun in Lilongwe!