My house is in a small & quiet road.
There is a nice cafe and some traditional restaurants around. Food is quite cheap.
I have a big public terrace for relaxing, reading book or drinking.
It takes 15 mins to go to the centre of Dist 1 by bike.
★ If you are a traveller looking to explore a typical Vietnamese neighborhood, learning about the culture and people, and not just checking out the tourist attractions, then this is the perfect place for you! ★
It's my home and I stay with my family here, hence please be respectful of the family friendly environment and other guests, and help us keep Domino enjoyable for everyone:
- Please lower your noise level after 10pm not to disturb the neighbours (BBQ night is ok).
- Please do not smoke in the room.
- If you need more towels or room cleaning please let me know.
- Please wash your dishes after eating, and clean up after using the common area.
- Illegal activities are not allowed: illegal drugs (including marijuana), prostitution, etc. It will get us into BIG trouble. When in doubt, ask me.
- The gate is closed at 12 midnight, if you plan to come back late, please ask me or my staff for PIN code in advance.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 608 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น