Private room with shared bath upstairs. This room is built for short term stays with a closet and bed.
This Civil War era home was built in 1870 by a retired Union General. It is located on the highest point in the area and overlooks downtown Cape Girardeau. Your room is on the second floor with a shared second floor bathroom.
a) two cats on the property, both are very friendly
b) this being a 147+ year old home, your doorway is askew and therefore your door is hard to latch
The space is for short term stayers mostly as it is a queen size bed with memory foam mattress and that's about all that can fit. There's a closet with hangers, towels and extra toiletries.
As a guest, you are welcome to full use of any part of the home. This includes use the kitchen, living room and dining room areas. The only request is that you please be conscientious and clean up after yourselves. I do have a washer and dryer you're welcome to use, just let me know if you need it.
I am self-employed and my schedule fluctuates. I may be home during the day and at other times not. You are always welcome to text me at any time with questions and, if you're around over a weekend I'll be happy to show you the downtown area. Otherwise, if you don't need me, I'll stay out of your hair :)
Parking is on the street, there are no garages downtown. Please do not book if this is a problem for you.
- No smoking inside the home (outside is fine)
- No additional guests without permission.
- Pets are allowed as long as they did not "mess" anywhere and they get along with the two cats already here.
- Be respectful of my home (i.e., clean up after yourself).
- No downloading illegal content on our wifi (this has happened)
- I marked "yes" to "child" and "infant friendly" in the sense that yes, children and infants are allowed, but I do not have any special for them here. I also do not have a gate across the tops of the stairs you will need to watch them closely when they are upstairs with you as your room is right next to the staircase.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 51 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น