This condo is an updated 1 bedroom 1 bath in a fabulous location between the Downtown and Capitol Hill neighborhoods. It has a Walk score of 97, and is near great restaurants, bars and shopping. The Washington State Convention Center is within a 5 minute walk of the condo.
The condo is adorned with modern furnishings, a completely renovated bathroom (April 2016), comfortable queen bed and brand new custom built sofa with pull out queen sized bed. The building is Airbnb approved!
There is no smoking, illegal drugs, underage drinking or pets allowed in the condo at anytime. Quiet time is between the hours of 10 PM to 7 AM. We also request that any dishes you use throughout your stay, you wash in the dishwasher and put away. If you used the parking spot, please ensure that your car is parked in the correct spot and within the lines.
Below is an additional list of rules that we have put together for your safety and that of your hosts and neighbors.
1. All guests must provide their full names along with addresses. This is a requirement of the building management. At check-in guests may be required to provide a government issued identification. Earliest check-in time is 4pm and latest check-out time is 11am.
2. Only registered guests are allowed inside the unit.
3. The hosts reserve the right to validate the occupants at any time during the stay to verify the identities of the guests and / or the count of guests.
4. Please observe all posted signs for the building.
5. Guests are requested to keep the unit in a clean condition. You are renting a property that is personally owned by your hosts and are expected to keep it clean and tidy.
6. Please put all trash in trash bins provided. If there is excess trash, please take it to the building trash bins located off of 4th floor right next to the freight elevator.
7. Guests are responsible for any damage to the unit or the building and the guests will be responsible for any damage that is in excess of the damage deposit.
8. Please observe the quiet hours of 10pm to 7am.
9. Please be respectful of your neighbors.
10. Hosts will take any complaints against the guests very seriously any may terminate the stay without any refund.
11. There is NO SMOKING allowed inside the unit or in any of the common areas. Smoking is also not allowed within 25 feet of building entrance.
12. All entrances and common areas are monitored via cameras. Any serious complaint, as determined by hosts, received and documented by the building management will result in immediate termination of the rental without any refund.
13. Guests are responsible for the safety and security of the unit including the keys and garage access clicker, if renting a parking spot. Lost or unreturned keys upon check-out will result in $150 fine.
14. There are no guns or illegal drugs allowed inside the unit.
15. If the air conditioners are in place, please do not open the windows with the vents.
16. No window is to be open in excess of 6 inches. This is for your safety.
17. Stains on bedding or any other surface that are not easily removed will result in a replacement fee that is equivalent to the higher of the replacement cost or $50.
18. Please switch off all lights when not inside the unit or at check-out.
19. Please put away all dishes in the dishwasher and start the wash before you leave.
20. Hosts may provide amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, dishwashing detergent, snacks, water, laundry detergent, etc. Guests are responsible for using these as needed but may not take any of these outside the unit. Excess usage of the provided amenities as determined by the hosts may result in fines.
21. Please do not allow anyone inside the building or the unit other than the registered guests or the hosts.
22. The unit is furnished with top quality furnishings. Replacement or repair costs of all such equipment resulting from damage caused not in the normal course of use will result in fines automatically deducted from the damage deposit. Charges in excess of damage deposit will be the responsibility of the guests.
23. Check out time is firm and guests must remove all belongings from the unit at that time. Late check-out must be requested prior to check-in only. No late requests will be approved once the guest has checked in already.
24. If guests are locked out of the unit with the keys inside the unit, a $50 fee will be charged by the hosts to let the guests in.
25. There is a European style washer dryer combo in the unit. As with such appliances, the dryer can sometimes be not very effective. The building does have a laundry facility on the 2nd floor. Please use the laundry on the 2nd floor for all drying or washing of bulky items.
26. It is the guests responsibility to make sure they are in possession of all of their belongings during the stay, host is not responsible for any damage, lost, or stolen possessions, including vehicle, if using the parking spot.
By agreeing to this Rental Agreement, you provide consent and agree to reimburse guests for all expenses in excess of the damage deposit.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 131 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are two professionals who by way of exploring the country have finally found a place we are proud of and love to call our home. We live in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle and absolutely love it.
Both of us have travelled extensively and stayed at some of the best properties around the world and our style of hosting is strongly influenced by that. We try to bring the best elements of top notch hotels in to our hosted spaces to ensure you have a comfortable and safe stay.
We hope you will join us and enjoy our hospitality
Thanks for checking out our listing. Please feel free to send any questions or inquiries. Looking forward to meeting you!