Wonderful family House in Artemida, Athens, Greece. !0 mins from the Athens Int. Airport and 50m from the beach. Perfect place to spend quality time with friends & family!
*** Special offer for my guests! Check my new services and enjoy a 3 Day free trial of the brand new Butlair Service***
The house consists of one floor including a fully equipped kitchen with dining table, a big livingroom with TV and A/C, three double bedrooms, one bathroom, one w/c and a balcony with an outside dining table. There is parking space within the premises, garden and pergola with a coffee table to sit outside. The nearest beach is 100m away, where you will find restaurants & tavernas with fresh mediterranean food and dine by the sea. A perfect place for families or a group of friends to spend quality time and relax.
Easy access to all rooms.
Feel free to contact me 24/7.
I am also in the position to encourage you to join any kind of extra service that I provide and you may need it to make your visit more interesting and enjoyable.
Extra Services Upon Charge
1) Any kind of transfer(e.g van,mini van,mini bus,bus,rent a car,taxi,limo with personal driver)
2) Guided tours in Acropolis, temple of Poseidon in Sounion, Culture Centers around Athens, Gastronomy tour,Wine tasting tour,Beer tasting tour,Street art tour, Modern politics tour, Shopping tour & hidden Attica
3) Acropolis for Kids program. It is a tour in Acropolis specifically for kids from specialized tour guide personnel.
4) All day tour in Delphi oracle where it is also believed that there is the center of the mother earth(Gaia).
5) All day tour in Ancient Oympia where the Olympic games invented.
6) All day tour in Meteora which literally means "middle of the sky",where you can visit one of the largest and most important complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries in Greece.
7) All day tour in Nafplio.
8) Restaurant reservations
9) Private Chef
Relax and have fun!!!
I am a Qualified Pharmacist (MPharm/Msc) and i am and Co-Founder at Plustic. I love to travel a lot, especially in the U.K. I like playing tennis as i used to be a member of the Greek national tennis team. I also like reading history books and I appreciate the good food very much. I love to host guests in my villas/houses/apartments and make sure they get the holiday they dreamed of.