*SECURE*-Double-gated community with English speaking security staff
As a guest of this home, you will receive a discount at the Puerto Los Cabos Nicklaus and Norman golf courses and access to the Fundadores Beach Club!
CASA MAR Y ESTRELLA HIGHLIGHTS:
- All of the 4 bedrooms have access to a patio
- 3 of the bedrooms are Kings with en suite bathrooms and sea views
- Gourmet kitchen with GE applies & dual sinks
- Wine bar in great room perfect for relaxing or entertaining
- Fireplace in great room with direct access to the covered outdoor patio
- Office with additional sleeping space and covered patio
- Infinity pool and hot tub that overlook the Sea of Cortez and the landscaped grounds
- Rooftop terrace with fire pit
- Beautifully landscaped yard and gardens
- Access to the Fundadores Beach Club!
Our local host will greet you with the key and a tour of the home.
Our local host is available for any onsite needs during your stay.
19% additional tax
2.5% processing fee
$99 optional damage insurance (US residents only) or $3,000 refundable security deposit
Add pool heat: $75/day
Maximum occupancy 8 guests
5-night minimum stay
Access to the amenities at The Fundadores Beach Club is subject to the availability of the Club
Mid-stay cleaning for reservations of 7 nights or more
Additional cleanings can be purchased
Free long distance calling from house
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 20 ธันวาคม 2017 - 06 มกราคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 7 คืน
Elite Destination Homes connects select individuals and families with some of the world’s most inspiring vacation homes, so that they can relax, recharge and reconnect with the people and places they love most.
Meet Our Reservation Specialists Jeanne and Sasha:
Jeanne combines her passions for fine real estate and international living at Elite. She works with the owners of exceptional vacation homes who engage Elite to professionally market and rent their real estate asset. Jeanne majored in Spanish and Economics at St. Olaf College and has an MBA from Georgetown University. She speaks Spanish and French. Jeanne looks forward to every opportunity to work with owners who wish to share their special home and its local culture with guests. She also enjoys swimming, skiing and working in her Minnesota vineyard.
Sasha has lived abroad and has traveled to over 20 different countries. She combines her knowledge of languages, her familiarity with travel and her passion for people to assist you in all ways possible to make your stay easy and memorable.
We look forward to being of service to you!