WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE DATES FOR OUR 2018 WEEKEND RETREATS ON MARCH 4TH, 2018.
Do you find yourself yearning for some peace and quiet? A respite from the drumbeat of daily life? Wishing for space to relax and renew? Here is your opportunity! Off the grid and atop a 40-acre meadow on 160 acres of private land deep in the Umpqua National Forest in Douglas County, Oregon. Let the peace you feel here renew your spirit…. and stay with you.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS BEFORE REQUESTING A RESERVATION:
- We prefer reservation requests from guests that have been previously reviewed on Airbnb. If you have not been reviewed, please understand that we will ask for further information, references and identification about you before we consider accepting your reservation.
- We only accept guests who have complete profiles with information about themselves and a clear photograph of you. We know that some social network profile photos are of landscapes, pets or other subjects, but that is insufficient for our needs.
- Guests must have an “Airbnb Verified ID” (connected to your social networks, and scanning your official ID or confirming personal details - see Airbnb website section "Verified ID" for information).
- We only accept reservations from the guests that will be actually staying here - we don't accept reservations from parents, children, friends, etc. on behalf of potential guests. Those who wish to make a reservation must be the ones actually staying in our home.
- When making a reservation, please state the number of guests, ages, relationship and purpose of the trip.
- We review all of our guests, good and bad and hope you will do the same.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 169 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Dabney Tompkins has been a commercial real estate broker for years. His husband, Alan Colley, is "retired", having worked in corporate America and then as a fundraiser for local non-profits most of his career. (That's Dabney on the left and Alan on the right.) Our favorite travel destination is Paris, we think it is the City of the Planet.
We love to cook at home and try to do that almost every night. We've stayed with Airbnb hosts in New York, Paris, Vancouver, Seattle, New Orleans, Spain, Morocco, Cuba, Honduras and have found it to be a great way to find accommodations that allow us to be in the part of the city we want to be in and cook while we're there.
We've decided, as part of our new adventure in life, to open our lookout in Southern Oregon while we build our "summer house" and to experience things in life that we would never have experienced before - where the sun rises and sets different seasons of the year, the position of the moon and the stars in the winter and the summer, being friends with people that are way out of our norm, planting food from last year's seeds and learning to live a "real life".