Only 200m from the beach/lake in the old beach pocket, the spacious lower level of this beach shack is cosy, clean and close to the beach and Currimundi lake. This area is a nature lovers heaven and only a short drive to Caloundra and 20 mins to Australia Zoo.
Experienced surfer looking to surf locally. Please let us know if you want to rent a quality board to ride during your stay. You can walk to a number of nearby breaks at Wurtulla, Dicky's, Ann St., Moffats, Kings, Happy Valley etc.
Complete with it's own entry, you will be assured of your privacy in this cosy space. Wander to and from the beach or lake 200m away, along the street saying hi to the friendly neighbours as you go.
You'll have exclusive access to the lower level of the home.
We do not currently live at the property but are only a phone call or 5 minute drive away.
A complete and detailed listing of house rules are provided in the property and should be reviewed on arrival. In summary, the following rules apply during your stay:
1. Please treat the house as if it were your home.
2. Guests should adhere to the arrival and departure times as closely as possible to accommodate other guests, unless approved prior to arrival.
3. Only the number of guests approved and paid are allowed to stay overnight.
4. Pets are only allowed on the premises with prior approval and if approved must be in the owner's control at all time, must be cleaned up after, no incessant barking is allowed, and pets are not allowed on soft furnishings.
5. The property must be left clean and tidy; rubbish removed and placed in the bins provided outside; dishes and pots clean and returned to their proper storage location; fridge cleaned (ensure fridge and freezer doors are closed as it results in unnecessary repairs) and stove must be clean. Laundry should be left in bathrooms/bedrooms where they were found or in the laundry basket.
6. All doors and windows must be locked prior to departure.
7. NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED! Keep noise to a reasonable level and avoid loud music that will annoy the neighbours.
8. NO SMOKING PLEASE!!
9. There are tenants using the upper level, so please be considerate of noise levels.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 30 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are a couple who love surfing, travelling and enjoying adventure! Having lived on the Sunshine Coast for 20 years, we love the lifestyle here! It is such a beautiful place and we are enthusiastic hosts with a wealth of knowledge about the area.