A cozy studio which makes it full of sunshine, in a brand new modern apartment block on The Giao street at the heart of Hai Ba Trung district. The location is close to famous tourism places, such as: Old Quarter, Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo Prison, St. Joseph's Cathedral, etc. An ideal home for a rest after busy days :)
"* The Suite No.62 is on the 6th floor of the building with dynamic & beautiful city view.
* This apartment has no lift, but it has a comfortable staircase.
* The studio of 30 sqm has 1 bedroom combined with living room & kitchen and 1 bathroom with full of sunlight. There are a king-size bed, 1 extra bed which can serve 3-adult guests
* The fully furnished kitchen is useful for you to make delicious dishes."
"* You will use entire house/ apartment
* You can use shared washing & dryer machines on the ground floor to wash clothes."
"* My brothers and I will greet guests for check-in and check-out, and are available upon guest's request. We are always happy to support guests at any time.
* Guest can contact us via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Line, Viber, Hangouts, Zalo, Email, SMS."
"* Stay/Residence Registration: Foreigner is required to (i) present the information of Passport/ Visa/ Immigration declaration/ Temporary residence permission.
* We provide Vietnamese Sim Card Data of 3G/4G network with price of USD12 for 9GB data. Besides, instead of buying SIM card just to use for 1 person use, we also rent the mobile wifi device of 3G/4G network with unlimited data, the mobile wifi device can share 4G/3G connectivity up to 10 devices simultaneously. The mobile wifi device rental price is $2,5 per day."
* Be responsible and considerate, especially in shared area such.
* Turn off lights and all electrical devices/ items when you are not in the apartment. It helps to prevent overheat and save the environment.
* Keep your shoes/ slippers and all other belongings inside the apartment.
* No smoking in apartment or the building (smoking on the balcony is allowed)
* Only applied for Vietnamese citizen: it is not illegal for unmarried couple to live (or stay) together in 1 room overnight.
* Only small parties with maximum of 8 people is allowed but should be ended before 10pm.
* No excessive noise between 11pm and 7am. Please be respectful and keep quiet in public areas, i.e., hallways and elevator.
* Only pets in cages, such as pet birds or hamsters and guinea pigs are allowed.
* Guest is responsible for visitors' access to the house. Guest's friends staying overnight without the host's consent is not allowed.
* Keeping with the apartment general decent order (put back things the way you've find them) especially cleaning utensil used when cooking for yourself.
* Any breakages are to be paid for in full - new or old without exception.
* Don't overload the washing machine - half full should be the maximum.
* Close all windows before leaving the apartment.
* Make sure the building's main door and the apartment's door are all locked when leaving the apartment.
* Residence Registration Requirement: Guest is required to (i) present the host a hard or scanned copy of the guest's passport and visa (if any) for residence registration purpose as required by the local authority; and/ or, (ii) execute the house lease contract (if required by the local authority from time to time).
* Other than that, please treat the apartment as your owned home :)
Many thanks and enjoy your stay!"
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1289 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi my friend,
I was born, live and work in Hanoi. I like soccer, music, food, traveling and movies; especially action movies. I have a small family with 2 sons.
I started sharing my home since 2014 via Airbnb and found that this has helped me much in life. Since then, I have had a lot of new friends and they've shared and taught me everything about living experience, tourism and knowledge from their home-country as well as the countries they traveled. Hence, I decided to build-up and convert this opportunity into vacation rental business that I think it will be the great chance to connect me to the vastly world.
I have my family, brothers and friends to assist this dream. They are Minh - my wife, and Ton - my brother who are also very interested and crazy in this dream. We have named this dream as KTLodge.
We would like to connect all Vietnamese spaces to the world and bring you closer to our Vietnamese life.
Let's come to stay and enjoy at our homes and share us your great stories!
Kien - KTLodge.