Our gorgeous 3 bedroom bayside condo is waiting for you and your family to come enjoy the beautiful Emerald Coast. You will enjoy so many amenities, you might not have time to visit them all! Our condo has a gorgeous direct waterfront view of the calming inner coastal waterway with a private hot tub. Enjoy the private view where you can enjoy watching sailboats, barges, and fishermen. Come relax in our lavish condo and have all of your worries melt away.
Our condo has a gorgeous direct waterfront view of the calming inner coastal waterway. You have a private view where you can enjoy watching sailboats, barges, and even a favorite spot for kite-boarders with the shallow waters of this barrier island. We also have a large 4 person hot tub on our patio, only on lanai units which have a larger porch and close access to the pool area. Below our unit is our private garage that you also can use while you are staying which leads straight to the private Heron bldg pool. Leave your beach chairs, toys, or fishing poles at your convenience in our garage.
The bayside boasts an aquatic play land that includes the region’s largest LAZY RIVER with free tubes, a kid-friendly ZERO ENTRY pool and splash park, two large jacuzzis, and a WATERFALL pool that is heated in winter. You can also enjoy the beautiful landscaped waters edge where you can grill out and eat at the picnic tables and watch the boats go by. Dolphins also often swim in the bay. Not only do you have THIS pool area, but you can walk across the walkover to the beachside where you also have access to all of their amenities. This includes a 5,000 sq. ft. pool, kiddy pool, hot tub, and a kiddy water playground. There is also a state of the art fitness room. And don't forget the gorgeous white beaches at Destin West! Other services include: beach service rentals(umbrella and chairs), boogie board/kayak /jet ski rentals, children's activities in the summer, a state-of-the-art fitness center, free local telephone and high-speed Internet, in-unit full-sized washer/dryer, complimentary garage parking.
I am available at any time to answer any questions that you may have.
- Minimum age requirement 21
- Maximum of 9 people
Destin West Beach and Bay Resort Rental Rules Heron L-02
Destin West Beach and Bay Resort
1515 Miracle Strip Pkwy
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 Gulf Front Unit # 401
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. NO Early Check-ins. Please do not ask! This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time. 2. This is a NON-SMOKING unit.
3. PETS - Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT– A damage/reservation deposit of $250 is required or $59 (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) insurance which covers up to $1500 damage to be paid up front. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit in NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met: a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish, discards, and trash are placed in dumpster/trash chute.
d. One load of laundry (sheets only please) are started and all linens are stripped off beds (please leave on mattress pads).
e. Dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and dishwasher is turned ON to clean the dishes upon your departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
6. NO early check-in or late check-out. There will be a $25 charge for per hour for early check-in’s or late check-out’s.
7. All pool passes and beach service pass are present and accounted for. There is a $10 charge per missing pass.
8. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
9. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by Destin West Beach and Bay Resort.
10. CANCELLATIONS - Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 5% cancellation fee or $50, whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
11.MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to checkin. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
12.MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to 9 persons. An additional charge or $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to 9 will be assessed.
13.THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
14.INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel set-up. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
15.NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate; however, it is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
16.RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
17.FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
18. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the abov(URL HIDDEN)mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
19. PARKING PASSES – Parking passes will be in your final “Directions” email as an attachment. Please print 1. It is good for 2 vehicles. Renters must display parking pass on the front dash board at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense.
20. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless: a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or
b. A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical /Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,” area, we will refund: a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period. All of the condos are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.