* Super comfortable bed
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Home away from home feel
* Service through text and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) (on average answering your questions within 1 hour)
* Cozy and safe neighbourhood
* 15 min away from Schiphol Airport
* 20 min away from Amsterdam Central Station
*The tram/bus stop is less than 5 minutes walk from the flat
* Up to 50Mb/s Wi-Fi speed
* Cheap and exoctic restaurants under 1 min away
* Cheap parking (very overlooked by visitors)
* Third floor, you need to climb stairs!
A home away from home. Very affordable (for Amsterdam standards). Peaceful neighborhood. Big variety of exotic cheap places to eat. Great public transport connects with trains, metros, (night)buses and trams going to all parts of Amsterdam.
Takes 30 min from Schiphol Airport
You can get on a bus, tram or subway within 3 min
- tram 7 ---> Vondel park, Museum Square with Rijksmusum & Van Gogh Museum, Concert Hall, Albert Cuyp Market, Heineken Brewery, & the last stop: Amstel Station.
- tram 14 ---> Anne Frank House, Dam square, Rembrandt Square, Waterloo Square, Artis (zoo), Hortus Botanicus
- bus 21 ---> Westergasfabriek, Jordaan Area, Haarlemmer Square, Central Station.
From Sloterdijk Train Station there are direct trains to:
- Haarlem (12 minutes)
- Zandvoort Beach (20 minutes)
- Delft (40 minutes)
- Leiden (30 minutes)
- Rotterdam (60 minutes)
- Den Haag (50 minutes)
And good connections on either bus or train to:
- Zaanse Schans
You have access to wifi
I'm available on a daily base.
If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
Please treat our home like it's you own.
Please keep the noise low after 22:00
I'm originally from the beautiful country of Spain. I lived here in Amsterdam for most of my life. As a young boy my mother took my to different exotic destinations which sparked my love for traveling.
Mi casa es su casa or "make yourself at home"
Contact me if you want more info, I'll be happy to answer your questions.