If you're looking for a clean, comfortable, modern place to call your own during your visit to Chicago, you've found it! And only 2 blocks to Blue Line train, 15 minutes to downtown.
*** Long-Term Stays (30+ days): Message me for a discount! ***
This apartment was completely remodeled earlier this year. Everything is brand new, from the appliances to the dishware. Plus, I'm always a call or text message away if you have any questions or just want advice about where to eat.
CHECK IN: 3 pm
CHECK OUT: 11 am
Check in/out times can be flexible, but make sure you arrange them with me in advance.
Please be respectful of the house and everything in it.
A few rules:
- No smoking
- Take your shoes off once you've entered the apartment
- Make sure you lock the door when you're leaving for the day
- Make sure you turn off the thermostat and all lights when you're checking out
- No more than 7 people are allowed in the apartment at once. I understand that you might have friends in Chicago and may want to bring them back home, but this is not a place for having parties.
- Be respectful of the other people who live in the building.
- One small dog is allowed (with pet fee), but not on the beds or couches. If you bring a pet, it will be your responsibility to make sure that furniture and other items are not damaged.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.