One cozy full-size bedroom right in the heart of Manhattan, newly renovated and made into a bedroom recently. The door is a little hard to be fully open because the room is very cozy, but that is why the price of the room is pretty cheap compared to other properties in the neighborhood :)
Located at the heart of New York City
- 2 avenues away from Times Square, steps away from Theatre District
- short walking distance from:
Rockefeller Center, MOMA
The famous shopping area of Fifth Avenue
Time Warner Center
5 minute walk to ACE trains!
15 minute walk to Chelsea, Madison Square Garden, Empire St Building and Penn Station!
You are within 15 blocks or less of:
- Rockefeller Center
- Empire State Building
- Theater District
- 5th Ave Shopping
- Central Park
- Chelsea Market
- Javits Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Penn Station
- Chelsea Piers
- Best Midtown, Hell's Kitchen, and Chelsea trendy restaurants and bars
- A, C, E, N, R, 1, 2, 3 subways
1 Full size bed
Clean sheets and towels & toiletries
Hairdryer, hair curler and hair iron
Microwave, Coffee-maker, Electric Kettle, Oven toaster
Subways, taxis, transit options are immediately accessible to navigate the city. I will provide you recommended list of attractions, restaurants, and theater!
If the dates that you wish to stay appear available on the calendar, then they are available. You may simply make the reservation by using the "instant book" option (even if on the same day!), the apartment is always ready!
Hope to see you soon :)
The bedroom, the common kitchen area, the shared bathroom
I will be available most of the day via texts to provide you with instant assistance and instructions.
This is a bedroom in a 2-bedroom apartment and both rooms will be rented out to Airbnb guests
House rules: PLEASE
1. close all windows if using air conditioning and turn it off along with the lights when not in the apartment. Global warming is real!
2. do not put anything other than toilet paper into the toilet or it will clog
3. turn off the AC in the kitchen while using the stove or else the power will go out due to overload
4. find all pans/saucepans/pots are inside the oven
5. do not smoke anything or you will have to pay fines
6. do not throw parties or turn on loud music or all of us will get kicked out
7. be very quick and quiet when entering and exiting the building/apartment, without dragging your suitcases in the hallway, hanging out in the halls, or right outside the entrance.
8. do not talk in the hallways as neighbors may complain about any noises. Please don't open or even answer the door for anyone you do not know.
9. do not hold the door wide open when coming in or out
10. pick up your hair in the bathtub after you shower
11. clean up after yourselves. If you need to throw the trash out, you can just put it on the street.
12. NO SHOES INSIDE THE APARTMENT PLEASE