Large, clear and cosy apartment in a Norman-style 1975 building, located at the very centre of Deauville, in the same square as the Normandy hotel, 400m away from the Casino, the beach, and the C.I.D. (International Deauville Congress Centre).
Quiet in spite of its central location.
And in season, you will have the privilege to enjoy your own beach cabin on the famous Planches boardwalk!.
Can easily accommodate up to 6 guests, optimal for a couple with 2 children or for 4 people.
Apartment is situated on the 4th/last floor (elevator).
It comprises a 24m² living/dining room with a sofa bed, a 14m² bedroom with a double bed, a 11m² bedroom with 2 single beds, a 6m² kitchen, a first bathroom with a bathtub, separate toilet, a second bathroom with a shower and another toilet.
A baby bed (not provided) can be put in the first bedroom.
Many cupboards available.
Ceramic glass cooker
Micro-wave oven, toaster
Pod coffee machine, electric kettle
Iron and ironing table
Shopping trolley, vacuum cleaner, umbrellas
Baby changing table (changing mat not provided)
Bed sheets, kitchen cloths and hand towels are provided.
Cleaning fee includes laundry. Therefore, you do not have to make the beds, to vacuum, to clean the bathrooms. However, it is expected that washing-up be done, and that apartment be left orderly.
The beach cabin on the Planches is just at the end of the road, 400m away from the apartment. It contains beach equipment. It is available from April to October.
Apartment also includes an extra room upstairs which is not included in the rental as it is used to store our personal belongings. Nobody will live there during your stay.
A small barrier is placed at the bottom of the stairs to prevent any risk of accident with children who might want to play there.
A booklet in English including practical details about the apartment and information about Deauville is in the apartment. Reading strongly recommended!
- If you cancel your reservation more than one month prior to arrival date, we will refund total amount paid, minus Airbnb service fee.
- Apartment is let for 6 people max. Beyond these 6 people, your friends are welcome during the day, but not for the evening, and not for sleeping.
- We value the quietness of our neighbours. Meaning, the apartment should not be used for music, dancing... and, should you come back late in the night, please keep silent in the hall of the building, its elevator and its corridors.
- Arrival time is Monday to Saturday, 3pm-8pm, departure time is Monday to Saturday, 9am-11am. Other arrangements, e.g. about Sundays, can usually be made, but they need to be discussed on a case-by-case basis before booking.
- We have an assistant who will welcome you on our behalf. We will ask you to contact her in advance to define more precisely your arrival time, allowing some flexibility: we understand that you have no control on traffic jams, and you will understand that our assistant may have her own constraints.
- Apartment (its small balcony included) and common areas of the building are non-smoking for all its guests and visitors.
- Pets are not allowed.