Spacious and cozy room, nice bed and mattress, big wardrobe and a desk, in the best part of Tijuca. Everything you might need is nearby: pubs, restaurants, drugstores, supermarket, metro station... 10min on foot to a mall, 20 to Maracanã Stadium!
The bedroom has a travel-inspired decoration: flags, souvenirs, postcards and so on, brought from places I've visited or by people who stayed here. It's the ideal motivation to go out and explore the city - and follow on to many other trips afterwards!
Guests have access to the bedroom, a bathroom right in front of it that will be used exclusively by them, and can make use of the laundry machine and the kitchen facilities to prepare meals.
I work (sometimes from home, sometimes out) and am a university student, so I'm not always home. But we'll definitely meet each other and I'll be glad to give you tips and help you with whatever I can.
I have cats in the apartment, so this is not the ideal accomodation if you're allergic. :)
Just a few simple rules to make sure everything works out :)
- If you break something, let me know
- If you use the kitchen, wash the dishes and pans you used afterwards and clean up after yourself
- No pets allowed, since I already have cats
- Speaking of which, do not mistreat the cats! You don't have to like them, and they won't be allowed inside your room unless you want them to; but treating them badly means you'll have to find another place to stay.
- The building has a "no noise after 10pm" rule
- No smoking allowed, since I'm very allergic
- No other guests allowed