This beautiful home is located in a prime Hollywood location. It is in the center of Hollywood California only minutes away from the famous Walk of fame. You will be sure to enjoy an abundance of choices when it comes to dinning, shopping and entertainment. Once you are done exploring for the day you will be glad that you have a spacious home to rest your weary head at night.
If you choose to book with us you will have access to the ENTIRE HOME. This includes access to both bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, living room and patio space.
The home comes fully furnished and can accommodates up to five people with a Queen bed in the Master Bedroom, a twin and full bed in the second bedroom, an air mattress can be provided with enough advance notice.
Fresh sheets, towels and other linens are provided upon check-in. Shampoo and other basic necessities will also be available for your stay.
The living room features a 32" TV and several comfortable spots to sit and relax with family and friends. The kitchen includes a working stove and oven (as well as a few pots & pans) if you feel inclined to cook during your stay. And this listing also includes your very own washer/dryer and wireless internet.
If you'd like a bit of the outdoors, I also have a small porch area for you to enjoy. Please note: this is the only smoking-friendly place available to you during your stay.
As stated above the guests will have access to the entire house which includes: the 2 bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, living room, back porch area. Washer/Dryer, Wi-Fi access and a designated parking spot will also be available to you.
If you have any questions or any concerns, don't hesitate in text messaging me. I prefer text messaging because it is easier for me to reply to you instantly if I'm at a conference or business meeting. I will also provide you with Roxana's phone number so she can assist you as well.
There is some construction work in front and behind the home. Many people have stayed here and only one complained. I have been informed that Construction is mostly done only some finishing touches are being made.
- There is no smoking allowed in the home. This includes and is not limited to the use of cigarettes and vapes.
- We all love our furry friends but pets are never allowed in the house.
- Please be sure to turn off all electronics when leaving the house. Please be sure that stove and over are turned off as well as the coffee maker
- I ask you to please respect my things, if you break something please let me know immediately. Don't leave it for me to discover later on.
- Please park in your designated parking spot. You are only allowed to park one car in the lot. Please be aware that you need a pass to park on the streets if your park your car in the streets without a permit you will be subjected to a fine.
-Please respect your check out time, if you need to check out after 11am please let me know ahead of time so I can accommodate you. I can't guarantee an extension.
- When booking please be sure you will be able to make the trip. I have a Strict cancelation policy.
-Please respect your neighbors, no loud music is allowed.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 97 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My name is Joan and I am full time personal assistant and on my spare time I work as a massage therapist. I was born and raised in Los Angles and have a deep love for the theatre. I am very social and friendly, meeting people from all over the world is one of my favorite things. I thrive on positivity and always try to look for the good in every circumstance.